Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who proofreads this crap?

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Beerbong

Re: Who proofreads this crap?

Post by Beerbong » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:53 pm

Beerbong wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:16 pm
sinklair wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:57 pm
Still here. Still don’t care what you say — especially since your observations about the working conditions at 25-66 aren’t based on any first hand knowledge. Go back to your bridge, troll. You’re giving beer a bad name...
I can say the same think about you.
There is some real doubt as to whether you work there or not.
I say no based on your lack of knowledge concerning inside operations.
You’re more like a monkey in a cage, throwing his feces around and seeing what sticks to the wall.
Occasionally you get a hit, but mostly you’re just playing with your shit.
#soup#Coco##dense#cockroach#yummygrilledcheesesandwiches
"especially since your observations about the working conditions at 25-66 aren’t based on any first hand knowledge."

I am on topic numb nuts. I was responding to your comment. Responding-to-your-comment. Say it sloooow. It is easy.
Now go wash your hands. You're getting shit all over your cage.

#slow#idiot#dense#soup#Coco#cockroach#shitflicker#yummygrilledcheesesandwichs

Edited!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:48 pm

Beer: did you hit your head? Do you need medical assistance? You clearly are in distress since you’re unable to stick to the topic at hand... which is improving management systems to prevent careless mistakes on 25-66’s website and social media pages.

But I’m sure 25-66’s management LOVES that you keep this thread alive! A win for everyone here tired of the piss poor management that keeps us in the ratings basement.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:07 pm

sinklair wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:48 pm
Beer: did you hit your head? Do you need medical assistance? You clearly are in distress since you’re unable to stick to the topic at hand... which is improving management systems to prevent careless mistakes on 25-66’s website and social media pages.

But I’m sure 25-66’s management LOVES that you keep this thread alive! A win for everyone here tired of the piss poor management that keeps us in the ratings basement.
Whether it’s this thread or your next. It’s all the same. What’s the difference. It all boils down to you not being able to deal with your job.

You’re the best journalist in the area. Everyone at your station is an idiot.
Same thing over and over again.
Of course no one believes that for a second.
Except you.
So yeah, I’ll keep this thread going.
Just so your co-workers will read it again and again.

I said it before.
You’re played out.

#gnat#cockroach#loser#shitflicker#bum

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:53 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:31 pm

Thanks, Beer, for the compliment that you think I’m the best journalist in the market. I appreciate you’d consider me in the ranks of good people like Bill Harris, Mike Woolfolk, Joel Feick and others who have put their heart and soul into 25-66 only to be pooped on by management. Others like Drew Moore, Jennifer Proffit, Sarah Jaeger, Sadie Hughes, Kelli Taylor, Sherisse Thompson, Amanda Chodnicki, Jamie Kagol, Femi Redwood, Nick Russo, Kristen Aguirre, Jeanna Trotman, Tom Eschen, Ilse Lujan Hayes, Courtney Wheaton, Walter Smith Randolph, Josh Marshall, Kyle Mitchell and many others have left in the past couple of years. And that list doesn’t include the many, many behind the scenes personnel like producers, editors, photographers, digital staff, directors, engineers, and master control ops who also have sought employment at other bigger market stations to get away from 25-66’s disfunction. This is not normal turnover... even for a medium sized market like Flint. It is the symptom of the disease that plagues Pierson Road. However, instead of addressing the underlying issues that have resulted in mass staff exodus, 25-66’s management just buries its collective brain cell (singular) in the ground.

I want to correct you on one point. My coworkers aren’t idiots as you claim. They are hard working, only to be undermined by incompetent management.

Let me educate you once again on a point you fail to have an adequate or comprehensible comeback... Sinclair has owned 66 for decades. It’s owned 25 for 6 years. What have they got for that effort? A #3 and 4 station in the market with declining ratings and declining revenue.

So who’s to blame? Simple... the management that can’t formulate a successful growth strategy. Name one ratings based strategy they’ve employed in the last couple of years that has resulted in turning around the Titantic. You can’t.

And it’s not like 5 & 12 are setting the world on fire. Yet 25-66’s accountant in chief believes the lame rebranding campaign (Mid-Michigan NOW!), lame outreach (Health Expo), lame programming (Cornhole Tournament) and hiring the least experienced and least paid employees on and off camera will fix the low morale, declining ratings and declining revenue.

The only solution is a complete purge of the top management and bring in new managers with new ideas who actually value the input of employees. In other words a complete reversal of the current regime.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:17 am

Wow!
Another one of your long winded retorts.
That’s why dishwashing is a better career choice for you.
You just can’t get your point across without boring the reader to death.

Stink.
I don’t think you’re the best anything.
Well, I take that back.
You're the best “worst” employee any company could ever hope for.
You win that award hands down.
I can see how running a TV station might be confusing to you, but sarcasm is easy. Come on!

As far as calling your co-workers “idiots”.

“My concern is that these mistakes make us look silly. It’s not your “Uncle Joe” who is typing too fast after having a few drinks making these types of avoidable mistakes. This is being done by so-called professional journalists.”

“so-called professional journalists.”

Did you really call your peers that?
I think you did!

You even went so far as to compare them to Uncle Joe!
OUCH!
Your words, not mine.
It appears you have a short term memory problem.

If you need clarification on anything else, don’t hesitate to post.

Oh, gas station attendant would also be a good choice. Not much writing involved with that choice.

#confused#playedout#worstemployeeever#shitflicker#cockroach#bum#gasjockey

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:41 am

Still off topic... still lying.

Two words from Beer: “poor slobs” is what you called us. You’ve called us “whiners” for pointing out the workplace issues that prevent us from putting on better newscasts. And you continue to refuse to address the multiple issues we lay out in detail.

Instead, Beer just wants to attack, to insult. That’s all you got. Bring it on “little brother”. I’m not going anywhere and I’m not intimidated by your third-grade tactics.

The fact is this “cockroach” as Beer calls me is going to continue to call out 25-66 management when they do stupid stuff. If they want to shut me up, it’s pretty simple: fix the issues.

But Beer has no impulse control, so when he reads this, he’ll respond with more bluster... and I’ll correct his idiotic ramblings... keeping this debate going. Something that 25-66 management would instead prefer to be swept under the rug since they don’t have any plans to improve wages, retain good employees, raise ratings and revenue, or put in a plan to improve the quality of its newscasts/locally produced programming/community outreach.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:14 am

The fact is this “cockroach” as Beer calls me is going to continue to call out 25-66 management when they do stupid stuff. If they want to shut me up, it’s pretty simple: fix the issues.

But Beer has no impulse control, so when he reads this, he’ll respond with more bluster... and I’ll correct his idiotic ramblings... keeping this debate going. Something that 25-66 management would instead prefer to be swept under the rug since they don’t have any plans to improve wages, retain good employees, raise ratings and revenue, or put in a plan to improve the quality of its newscasts/locally produced programming/community outreach.

Stink
Once again you’re getting all emotional.
What ya gonna do next, cry?
Oh, that’s right, you’ve already been crying for the past few months.
Ah, there, there little fella.
It’s gonna be OK.
Uncle Joe is going to take over your writing duties for a while so you get some rest.
Poor baby.
Now get back in your little cage and try to get some more shit to stick. You can do it!
Stink! Stink! Stink! Stink!

#cluelesscockroach#holyshitwhatadumbass#dishwasher

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:18 pm

Once again Beer is off topic and offers nothing more than insults.

The only emotion I feel is pity... for those who have to put up with you. It must be hard for them to deal with a person as clueless as you seem to be.

But I’ll keep working on showing you the way to enlightenment and showing you how to advocate for improving your workplace. Just keep an open mind, little grasshopper. Uncle Sinklair is here for ya!

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:00 pm

sinklair wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:18 pm
Once again Beer is off topic and offers nothing more than insults.

The only emotion I feel is pity... for those who have to put up with you. It must be hard for them to deal with a person as clueless as you seem to be.

But I’ll keep working on showing you the way to enlightenment and showing you how to advocate for improving your workplace. Just keep an open mind, little grasshopper. Uncle Sinklair is here for ya!
Thanks, but no thanks.
Uncle Stink stinks.
Did you know he plays with his feces?
Besides, Uncle Joe is a much better writer than Uncle Stink.
Uncle Stink has problems.
He doesn’t understand that employers don’t owe employees anything.
He thinks that because he has a job, he is somehow entitled.
Uncle Stink is delusional.
Poor Uncle Stink!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:22 pm

Once again Beer shows his ignorance. If you know anything about employment law (and you clearly don’t) you know that employers are required to provide pay for services, benefits per local-state-federal jurisdiction, certain workplace conditions are also covered. Try to think BEFORE you type.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:36 pm

sinklair wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:22 pm
Once again Beer shows his ignorance. If you know anything about employment law (and you clearly don’t) you know that employers are required to provide pay for services, benefits per local-state-federal jurisdiction, certain workplace conditions are also covered. Try to think BEFORE you type.
Hmm, You agree to work for a company. There are a set of conditions you agree to.
After that they owe you nothing.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:01 pm

Good employers do a lot to empower their employees and create an open and positive workplace. Bad employers think grilled cheese sandwiches should fix all employee concerns... like lack of diversity, low pay, understaffing, and managers who don’t know how to manage.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:07 pm

sinklair wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:01 pm
Good employers do a lot to empower their employees and create an open and positive workplace. Bad employers think grilled cheese sandwiches should fix all employee concerns... like lack of diversity, low pay, understaffing, and managers who don’t know how to manage.
https://youtu.be/HWnp9CVzF78

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:12 pm

If you can’t handle heat, get out of the Buzzboard.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic