Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who proofreads this crap?

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Beerbong

Re: Who proofreads this crap?

Post by Beerbong » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:10 am

sinklair wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:56 pm

And once again, you’ve had multiple opportunities to suggest changes to improve things at 25-66. You can’t, you won’t. You’re as spineless as the managers that run this place (or maybe you’re one of them?). So go on and write more insults. When management finally is fired for incompetence, I’ll be throwing a grilled cheese party at my place.
One more thing.
When you throw that grilled cheese party at your place, make sure you have soup.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:15 am

I love it when you prove my point for me...

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:34 am

sinklair wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:15 am
I love it when you prove my point for me...
You had a point?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:37 am

Yes, and that you are oblivious to it is amazing. “25-66’s Chief Defender of MisManagement” AKA Beerbong chooses to ignore that there is anything wrong with the continued sloppiness on its website and social media platforms — defending the lack of editorial oversight by any station management. It just shows you how poorly Sinclair TV stations are run that this low level of performance is considered acceptable. That’s why the company needs to clear house and fire the accountant in chief, the ASSistant GM, the Director of Declining Sales, and the In-Over-Her-Head News Director for starts.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:42 am

sinklair wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:37 am
Yes, and that you are oblivious to it is amazing. “25-66’s Chief Defender of MisManagement” AKA Beerbong chooses to ignore that there is anything wrong with the continued sloppiness on its website and social media platforms — defending the lack of editorial oversight by any station management. It just shows you how poorly Sinclair TV stations are run that this low level of performance is considered acceptable. That’s why the company needs to clear house and fire the accountant in chief, the ASSistant GM, the Director of Declining Sales, and the In-Over-Her-Head News Director for starts.
Can somebody pick up the needle on Stinks record, and move it to the next song?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:24 am

Early start for Beer... still off topic with no solutions offered on how to improve the quality of online postings.

If you have nothing more to offer, maybe it’s time for you to move on.

Regardless, I’ll be here to call out your and 25-66 management’s BS.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:31 am

sinklair wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:24 am
Early start for Beer... still off topic with no solutions offered on how to improve the quality of online postings.

If you have nothing more to offer, maybe it’s time for you to move on.

Regardless, I’ll be here to call out your and 25-66 management’s BS.
Wanting me to move on is a great compliment. Thanks!
I think I’ll stay and watch you criticize the people you work with. And then throw them all under the bus by exposing that they all spent their day logged into the Buzzboard at work.
That’s being pretty unproductive if you ask me.
Management take note!
I don’t think these people have enough to do.
Thanks to Stink, maybe you need to increase their work load.
All your friends at work will be thrilled. Wish I was there to see the reception you get.
Here’s a thought.
Nobody likes a cockroach.
I know I mentioned dishwasher as a possible alternative source of employment for you.
But sanitation worker also comes to mind.
It would be perfect for you.
You could drive a truck, 7 days a week, with free lunches.
Work you could be proud of!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:46 am

No suggestions for improvement from Beer... again. Just more trolling, more gaslighting.

Since you love to live in the past, I hope you cast your ballot today for John Kerry.

I work plenty hard at work. I don’t have time to plan grilled cheese sandwich days... or figure out how the sales department can spend more time in meaningless meetings instead of making actual sales... or how to micromanage a department down the hall... or how to cover up an affair between two married managers. That’s what we count on 25-66 managers to focus on. Why bother with actually improving ratings when there’s another F-Off Friday to plan? Of course, News can never participate since we actually have stories to cover. Then the HR Director bitches about the lack of station participation. This is the world Beer celebrates... and the rest of us want to change before any more good employees jump ship.

But I’ll be here for Beer’s next lame attempt at a retort.

Hey, isn’t the annual Easter Egg hunts just around the corner? Maybe the eggs can be stuffed with leftover grilled cheese this year! According to Beer it goes great with soup.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:01 am

sinklair wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:46 am
No suggestions for improvement from Beer... again. Just more trolling, more gaslighting.

Since you love to live in the past, I hope you cast your ballot today for John Kerry.

I work plenty hard at work. I don’t have time to plan grilled cheese sandwich days... or figure out how the sales department can spend more time in meaningless meetings instead of making actual sales... or how to micromanage a department down the hall... or how to cover up an affair between two married managers. That’s what we count on 25-66 managers to focus on. Why bother with actually improving ratings when there’s another F-Off Friday to plan? Of course, News can never participate since we actually have stories to cover. Then the HR Director bitches about the lack of station participation. This is the world Beer celebrates... and the rest of us want to change before any more good employees jump ship.

But I’ll be here for Beer’s next lame attempt at a retort.

Hey, isn’t the annual Easter Egg hunts just around the corner? Maybe the eggs can be stuffed with leftover grilled cheese this year! According to Beer it goes great with soup.
Feel free to retire this weak ass line.

The suggestion thing again. Dense.

As far as living in the past, just re-read your response.
You’ve covered all that shit a hundred times already.
You're played out.
#dishwasher#sanitationworker#cockroach.

Edited!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:04 pm

#beer-off-topic

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:33 pm

Hey Beerbong, why is up to you to fix the lil pecker heads work environment? Sinclair Broadcasting is going to run their company the way they want. With no regard to some peon employees whining on here. And LOL1O1 is still a dickhead!

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:02 pm

Dudley wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:33 pm
Hey Beerbong, why is up to you to fix the lil pecker heads work environment? Sinclair Broadcasting is going to run their company the way they want. With no regard to some peon employees whining on here. And LOL1O1 is still a dickhead!
That’s what I’ve been telling Stink all along.
Some people have a thick skull.
Stink is just a piece of shit on the end of the stick.
The corporate people don’t care about him. And for local management, he’s just a gnat.
Since he threw his co-workers under the bus earlier, nobody else will feed him. Might as well be me.
If I stopped paying attention to him, he wouldn’t have a hobby.

I just hope someday he grows up and becomes a useful member of society, instead of a whiny little baby that thinks everybody owes him something. He really need to put on his big boy pants.
We all want what’s best for the people we care about.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:57 pm

Still here. Still don’t care what you say — especially since your observations about the working conditions at 25-66 aren’t based on any first hand knowledge. Go back to your bridge, troll. You’re giving beer a bad name...

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:16 pm

sinklair wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:57 pm
Still here. Still don’t care what you say — especially since your observations about the working conditions at 25-66 aren’t based on any first hand knowledge. Go back to your bridge, troll. You’re giving beer a bad name...
I can say the same think about you.
There is some real doubt as to whether you work there or not.
I say no based on your lack of knowledge concerning inside operations.
You’re more like a monkey in a cage, throwing his feces around and seeing what sticks to the wall.
Occasionally you get a hit, but mostly you’re just playing with your shit.
#soup#Coco##dense#cockroach#yummygrilledcheesesandwiches

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:40 pm

Beer: I hope you don’t have any kids. Your level of stupid has to be genetic. You are incapable of staying on topic. Try it some time. Sound out the big words like 25-66 fiscal mismanagement.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic