Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Return of the Grilled Cheese

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Re: Return of the Grilled Cheese

Post by sinklair » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:03 pm

Correct, Realist.

Jamie was shown the door. He literally paid the price for his bosses’ incompetence. Tell me how that’s fair? Tell me how that inspires loyalty?

There are others who also were let go. Kagol’s not an isolated case. At least in Jamie’s case, he landed a pretty good job in a great market. That’s not the case across the board.

However 25-66’s Chief apologist Beer says grilled cheese sandwich days means we should just be happy.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:12 pm

sinklair wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:03 pm
Correct, Realist.

Jamie was shown the door. He literally paid the price for his bosses’ incompetence. Tell me how that’s fair? Tell me how that inspires loyalty?

There are others who also were let go. Kagol’s not an isolated case. At least in Jamie’s case, he landed a pretty good job in a great market. That’s not the case across the board.

However 25-66’s Chief apologist Beer says grilled cheese sandwich days means we should just be happy.
Not true! I’d only be happy if they had soup also!

I’m sure there are 2 sides to every story as to why people leave.
You provide no details as to why he left so I assume you don’t know.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:18 pm

Beerbong wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:12 pm
sinklair wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:03 pm
Correct, Realist.

Not true! I’d only be happy if they had soup also!

I’m sure there are 2 sides to every story as to why people leave.
You provide no details as to why he left so I assume you don’t know.
Hey Shitklair, did you find the soup yet?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:34 pm

Hey Beer: go choke on your soup... and stay on topic

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:43 pm

sinklair wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:34 pm
Hey Beer: go choke on your soup... and stay on topic
Someone is getting touchy. Soup might be just what you need to calm down. Then maybe take a nice nap.
The topic is grilled cheese. Soup is a related topic. Jamie is not.
Start a new thread if you want to rant about that.
AND, provide some relevant details as to his release or shut your cake hole.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:18 pm

Beer: I don’t need to prove anything. You claim not to have worked at 25-66-46. So your incoherent ramblings about the goings on at Pierson Road have no basis in reality.

If you want additional details, I suggest you go to the source. If you’re as connected as you claim, I’m sure Jamie will be glad to set you straight about why his contract wasn’t renewed, despite glowing performance reviews.

And your efforts to derail the topic for your own personal agenda isn’t working. When you can’t defend poor management, just pile on those who you’ve labeled as “poor slobs”

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:42 pm

sinklair wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:18 pm
Beer: I don’t need to prove anything. You claim not to have worked at 25-66-46. So your incoherent ramblings about the goings on at Pierson Road have no basis in reality.

If you want additional details, I suggest you go to the source. If you’re as connected as you claim, I’m sure Jamie will be glad to set you straight about why his contract wasn’t renewed, despite glowing performance reviews.

And your efforts to derail the topic for your own personal agenda isn’t working. When you can’t defend poor management, just pile on those who you’ve labeled as “poor slobs”
Well sure you do. You're putting it out there without any real facts except your slant. Hearsay. That's not being a journalist is it? That's being a hack.
Maybe, you're the one being left out because you can't cut it there. If that is the best you got, I would be very appreciative that they haven't canned you yet. Or have they?
Last edited by Beerbong on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:48 pm

Now lets get back on the topic of grilled cheese sandwiches, and how they can ruin your place of employment..

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:40 pm

Hearsay? I’m sorry Beer, you’ve mistaken the Buzzboard for a court of law.

None of my observations about the poor management of 25-66 are being disputed by you or others. It is a last place station. It has always been a last place station. Who’s fault is that? I believe management who makes policies and put in the failed direction.

I can’t believe you seriously believe grilled cheese sandwiches are the answer to righting the Titanic. That says tons about your judgement.

You go ahead on standing up for the rights of all sandwich loving employees. I’ll be here to call it a lame attempt at “company morale.” They should spend their time on fixing the real underlining problems on Pierson Road... or get out of the way.

Beer: time for you to suck down that bowl of soup you seem to be found of. And when done with soup, just keep on sucking my friend.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:34 am

sinklair wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:40 pm
Hearsay? I’m sorry Beer, you’ve mistaken the Buzzboard for a court of law.

None of my observations about the poor management of 25-66 are being disputed by you or others. It is a last place station. It has always been a last place station. Who’s fault is that? I believe management who makes policies and put in the failed direction.

I can’t believe you seriously believe grilled cheese sandwiches are the answer to righting the Titanic. That says tons about your judgement.

You go ahead on standing up for the rights of all sandwich loving employees. I’ll be here to call it a lame attempt at “company morale.” They should spend their time on fixing the real underlining problems on Pierson Road... or get out of the way.

Beer: time for you to suck down that bowl of soup you seem to be found of. And when done with soup, just keep on sucking my friend.
Hey Stink
You really should proofread more often. If this is indicative of your work, I’m not impressed.
Also, you tend to be long winded in your retorts. This is where your troubles begin.

I like short, and to the point responses, as in soup.

Example- The employees were delighted when they saw the many different types of soup available on Friday. The combination of soup, and grilled cheese sandwiches always satisfies.
Also included in the feast! A large assortment of cookies and snacks.
Judging by the pictures on Facebook, it looks like everyone that attended had a nice time.

See how that’s done?

In 3 short paragraphs you get a completely different view of the event you so despise.

Why? Because facts were included.
As a journalist, is it not important to include relevant “facts” when telling a story?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but YOU are the self-imposed champion of journalistic integrity here.

I mean, you were there, right?
Those are some pretty big facts to overlook.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:20 am

Here’s a short, straight to the point response you’re looking for: you’re wrong. No further explanation needed

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:40 am

sinklair wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:20 am
Here’s a short, straight to the point response you’re looking for: you’re wrong. No further explanation needed
:hat

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:25 am

What, you couldn’t find a soup emoji?

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:38 am

Beerbong wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:40 am
sinklair wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:20 am
:hat
A period should be placed at the end of a sentence.

Why on earth would anyone ever consider paying you more.
Based on your performance here, you are over paid.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:13 am

When you can’t defend 25-66’s poor management any longer, attack posters’ spelling. It’s a tactic that Lovin (aka Beer) employs quite frequently to troll posters. I could point out all the previous posts where Beer has had to go back and edit to clean up his third-grade level grammar. But again, the topic at hand is how 25-66 continues to run a last place shop with low morale, low staffing levels and the market’s lowest paid employees... while insisting that grilled cheese sandwiches is an adequate remedy. Beer: try to stay on topic and try to defend the indefensible.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic