Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Return of the Grilled Cheese

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Beerbong

Re: Return of the Grilled Cheese

Post by Beerbong » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:59 am

sinklair wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:13 am
When you can’t defend 25-66’s poor management any longer, attack posters’ spelling. It’s a tactic that Lovin (aka Beer) employs quite frequently to troll posters. I could point out all the previous posts where Beer has had to go back and edit to clean up his third-grade level grammar. But again, the topic at hand is how 25-66 continues to run a last place shop with low morale, low staffing levels and the market’s lowest paid employees... while insisting that grilled cheese sandwiches is an adequate remedy. Beer: try to stay on topic and try to defend the indefensible.
Yes, it’s true. I do go back and edit things.
Didn’t know that was against Stink’s policy.
At least I bother to clean things up.
You never addressed why there was no mentioned of soup on your part. I would think soup and grilled cheese sandwiches would be a double whammy! Maybe you’re allergic to dairy.

Oops! Had to edit!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:53 pm

So, still no suggestions on how to improve low pay, low ratings, low staffing levels???

All you have are cheese sandwiches???

Are you sure you’re not 25-66 management? No plan on how to improve the station and an irrational belief that people will work for nothing. Sounds like you might be 25-66’s egomaniacal accountant in chief or one of his many kiss butt minions. Plus managers seem to have a lot of free time to not fix problems here... time that can be spent anonymously posting on the Buzzboard alleging hearsay.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:41 pm

sinklair wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:53 pm
So, still no suggestions on how to improve low pay, low ratings, low staffing levels???

All you have are cheese sandwiches???

Are you sure you’re not 25-66 management? No plan on how to improve the station and an irrational belief that people will work for nothing. Sounds like you might be 25-66’s egomaniacal accountant in chief or one of his many kiss butt minions. Plus managers seem to have a lot of free time to not fix problems here... time that can be spent anonymously posting on the Buzzboard alleging hearsay.
Stink
I’m not here to provide you with solutions.
You have all the answers.
I’m here to push your buttons.
It’s been fun watching you flounder around trying to sound all righteous.
But in reality you’re nothing.
Just some disgruntled employee or
ex-employee. Who cares. Have a nice day!
:D

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:46 pm

That’s what you’re trying to do??? Push my buttons???

If that’s the case, you’ve been a complete failure. Which coincidentally makes you the top candidate for a management role at 25-66.

And since you like to be all righteous about punctuation, “Who cares” should have a question mark, not a period.

Not that any of this has anything to do with the topic at hand that you continue to derail.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:47 pm

sinklair wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:46 pm
That’s what you’re trying to do??? Push my buttons???

If that’s the case, you’ve been a complete failure. Which coincidentally makes you the top candidate for a management role at 25-66.

And since you like to be all righteous about punctuation, “Who cares” should have a question mark, not a period.

Not that any of this has anything to do with the topic at hand that you continue to derail.
Stink
Did you ever think not to respond to my jabs? Of course not. You can't help yourself. It's called pushing someones buttons.
Works every time. You're just like Pavlov's Dog, conditioned to respond to everything I say. F-ing hilarious really.
The only way you could sound more upset would be by typing in all caps.

And speaking of dogs, I threw you a bone with the "Who cares".

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:22 pm

Beer: WHATEVER, DUDE

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:29 pm

sinklair wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:22 pm
Beer: WHATEVER, DUDE
And with that... Ladies and Gentlemen... I rest my case.
:barf

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:33 pm

Beer: KEEP ON TROLLING

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:47 pm

Employee appreciation day = cold grilled cheese plus hot dogs. 25-66 Management’s hubris is amazing. They spent a grand total of $45 to “thank” the entire station.

Look at how enthusiastic Dave Bondy is about the meal:
https://m.facebook.com/DaveBondy25/

Instead of being forced to go down to the break room to kiss the HR Director and GM’s butt, maybe they can just give us each 50-cents???

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:10 pm

sinklair wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:47 pm
Employee appreciation day = cold grilled cheese plus hot dogs. 25-66 Management’s hubris is amazing. They spent a grand total of $45 to “thank” the entire station.

Look at how enthusiastic Dave Bondy is about the meal:
https://m.facebook.com/DaveBondy25/

Instead of being forced to go down to the break room to kiss the HR Director and GM’s butt, maybe they can just give us each 50-cents???
Actually it was pancakes and sausages with fresh fruit, peanut butter, orange juice and chocolate milk in the morning. Hot dogs and tomato soup for the night side. Get your facts straight. #journalism.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:28 am

Tell that to Dave the next time you see him. #journalism

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:40 am

sinklair wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:28 am
Tell that to Dave the next time you see him. #journalism
I’ll be sure to do that!

Hubris! Nice use of the dictionary!
If you keep this up, you’ll be writing for the school paper in no time!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:24 am

More likely forced to report on how great the company is to work for... by the accountant in chief, Assistant GM, Director of F-Off Fridays, and the In Over Her Head News Director. It’s 25-66’s version of the proof of life videos... I guess “employee appreciation” doesn’t count unless you make your employees post their awkward and insincere thank yous on Facebook.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic