Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Breaking Cornhole News

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Beerbong

Re: Breaking Cornhole News

Post by Beerbong » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:38 pm

Willie108 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:20 pm
Does anybody on here think like I do, that Beerbong, Sinklair, and LL are all the same person, on here having an argument with themselves??? I mean this stuff is great comedy, but I was just wondering.
Come on Willie. I’m just a ham n’ egger.
I can’t compete on the same level of stupid as Sin and LOL!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:08 pm

It would be funny if the station wasn’t so poorly managed. The long closed Meijer is better run and has better profits than 25-66.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:12 pm

sinklair wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:08 pm
It would be funny if the station wasn’t so poorly managed. The long closed Meijer is better run and has better profits than 25-66.
You forgot 46.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:42 pm

Or will there?

Maybe Beer is onto something.

Maybe 5, 12, 25 and 66 will all cease to exist. (After all, does Flint really need 4 news producing TV stations covering Eric Mays getting tossed out of yet another Flint City Council meeting?)

Maybe, just maybe, 46 is the last station standing. Beer would program it with Bill Harris anchored live coverage of local corn hole tournaments.

Also likely to appear on the new CW 46...

Coronavirus or not Coronavirus with Dave Bondy
Ahmad Bajjey’s Doppler Radar is bigger than yours
Haunted First Dates hosted by Rachelle Spence
Extreme Aquarium Makeover with Leslie Toledo
Iron Chef Flint with Mike Woolfolk
Reruns of Alf

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:17 pm

Of course no one here probably watched the state corn hole championship on CW 46. Why would you unless you’re being forced to?

In a word, the show was embarrassing.

Bill was clearly out of his element. Craig, his commentator, was so incredibly awkward. The guy doing the interview looked like he’s never been on camera before. The graphics operator clearly didn’t know how to score the match. Hell, at the beginning, they didn’t even know that the first couple of throws were practice. Absolutely no production value was put into the show. It was the definition of a sh*t show.

I’m sure the accountant in chief and in over her head News Director are happy with this lackluster effort and all the money they conned out of Frankenmuth Credit Union to sponsor this crap.

Watching paint drying is more exciting.

Some of the best Facebook comments:
- Well, I won't need an ambien tonight.
- What next, tiddly winks world championships?

Pretty much sums it up...

I’d love to share the link to it, but the station hasn’t bothered to put this program on its website. Maybe they were too embarrassed???

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:04 am

25-66-46 believes anyone off the street can make a good commentator. Craig K. Is a good guy, well liked. But he’s horrible on TV. He needs to stick to his day job in research. Even Bill couldn’t save this show.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic