Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Two dicks wearing two dicks

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
DAC

Re: Two dicks wearing two dicks

Post by DAC » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:51 pm

Additionally, what is wrong with the quote feature on here?

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:47 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:38 am
DAC wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:50 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:02 am
Beerbong wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:50 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:45 am
Beerbong wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:42 pm
Its obvious 5 doesn't give a shit. Whats your agenda?
So whether TV5 cares about something is the new standard?

Got it, Skippy!
So, it’s below your standards for people to have freedom of expression?
What people do in their personal life is their business.
The picture that you’re so wildly offended by is not offensive in any manner.

What you need to do is look back at some of your previous posts in this forum. That is where you will find the truly offensive material you are so desperately looking for.
Yes LOL, you are the animal you seek to destroy.

Got it, CarnivalBarker?
Freedom of expression is great!

It’s the hypocrisy that annoys me.

I love freedom of expression. But there are some things I'd choose to express to my friends or a small group, rather than the entire world; particularly if I was a "public figure." Like I said before, Meg with a giant vagina on her head wouldn't be good for her career. Plus, where do you draw the line? Can he post a picture of him having sex with the person he's in love with? It's freedom of expression! And, 101 is right -- there is a total double standard. Gay people are allowed to proudly express their sexuality, while straight people are not.
Celebrating gay love with inflatable phalluses strapped to their heads is protected speech. However, it would not be tolerated for straight public figures to do the same.
💯

Why do you call it “gay love” and not just call it love?

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:55 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:51 am
Beerbong wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:47 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:38 am
DAC wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:50 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:02 am
Beerbong wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:50 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:45 am
Beerbong wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:42 pm
Its obvious 5 doesn't give a shit. Whats your agenda?
So whether TV5 cares about something is the new standard?

Got it, Skippy!
So, it’s below your standards for people to have freedom of expression?
What people do in their personal life is their business.
The picture that you’re so wildly offended by is not offensive in any manner.

What you need to do is look back at some of your previous posts in this forum. That is where you will find the truly offensive material you are so desperately looking for.
Yes LOL, you are the animal you seek to destroy.

Got it, CarnivalBarker?
Freedom of expression is great!

It’s the hypocrisy that annoys me.

I love freedom of expression. But there are some things I'd choose to express to my friends or a small group, rather than the entire world; particularly if I was a "public figure." Like I said before, Meg with a giant vagina on her head wouldn't be good for her career. Plus, where do you draw the line? Can he post a picture of him having sex with the person he's in love with? It's freedom of expression! And, 101 is right -- there is a total double standard. Gay people are allowed to proudly express their sexuality, while straight people are not.
Celebrating gay love with inflatable phalluses strapped to their heads is protected speech. However, it would not be tolerated for straight public figures to do the same.
💯

Why do you call it “gay love” and not just call it love?
I call it “gay love” because I can.
[/

I’m sure you can eat a shit sandwich also. Probably not a good idea.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:25 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:01 am
In case you were wondering, “lesbian love” is a lot of carpet-eating, melon-handling, pegging, and going 69 mph.

They also can’t reproduce. It’s impossible.

They, along with gays, normally have pets, like dogs and/or cats and treat them as if they were human children.

Any other questions, Skippy?
The only thing I’m wondering about is why you aren’t Institutionalized.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:48 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:35 am
Beerbong wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:25 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
In case you were wondering, “lesbian love” is a lot of carpet-eating, melon-handling, pegging, and going 69 mph.

They, along with gays, normally have pets, like dogs and/or cats and treat them as if they were human children.

I’m not the one who didn’t know what “gay love” was.
Again, you missed the point of the comment.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:28 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:11 am
Beerbong wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:48 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:35 am
Beerbong wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:25 am
lovinlife101 wrote:

I’m not the one who didn’t know what “gay love” was.
Again, you missed the point of the comment.
There are lemon parties and rainbow parties I can explain to you too if you want.
No need.
As usual, you’re oblivious.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:57 am

Lovin: please try to stay on topic. You started out by criticizing Custer about the appropriateness of posting this type of photos on Facebook. I think that’s a fair observation. But when you go off topic, it hurts your argument.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:45 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:25 pm
sinklair wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:57 am
Lovin: please try to stay on topic. You started out by criticizing Custer about the appropriateness of posting this type of photos on Facebook. I think that’s a fair observation. But when you go off topic, it hurts your argument.
I felt compelled to explain “gay love” to Beerbong since he didn’t know what it was. I figured if I explained it to him, it may prevent him from trying it unsafely, contracting AIDS, and then having one less person to educate here.
Thanks! You are the expert! Except for the fact that what you describe has nothing to do with love. While I’m sure you feel like its love when you and your hand do all the things you described. Wait, that doesn’t fall under “gay” either. It fall under self gratification. Something I’m sure you’re are painfully aware of. You should change you handle to Lovinself.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:53 pm

I wish it could just be called "love," but that's not the way it is. Pretty much everyone other than white males can have a "community." The LGBTQ Community, The African American Community, The Asian-American community, et al. The LGBTQ Community (and others) can have rallies all the time and declare their "Pride," while any gathering of straight white men are called "Nazi's." Hell, we haven't even gotten to the point yet where we can say the "brave people of the military," We still have to specify that they are "men and women." I'd like all kinds of love to just be "love," and people to be "people" without all the labels and pride. It will not happen.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:27 pm

DAC wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:53 pm
I wish it could just be called "love," but that's not the way it is. Pretty much everyone other than white males can have a "community." The LGBTQ Community, The African American Community, The Asian-American community, et al. The LGBTQ Community (and others) can have rallies all the time and declare their "Pride," while any gathering of straight white men are called "Nazi's." Hell, we haven't even gotten to the point yet where we can say the "brave people of the military," We still have to specify that they are "men and women." I'd like all kinds of love to just be "love," and people to be "people" without all the labels and pride. It will not happen.
That's because a gathering of straight white men is usually a gathering of Nazi's. I've never heard of a gathering of straight white men called "Hey we're straight , we're white men and we just want to have fun."

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:38 pm

Lovin is being enabled by his love child, Beerboner

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:56 pm

Beerbong wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:27 pm
DAC wrote:
That's because a gathering of straight white men is usually a gathering of Nazi's. I've never heard of a gathering of straight white men called "Hey we're straight , we're white men and we just want to have fun."
EXACTLY! But every other group is able to do this. We will all be forever separated.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:00 pm

DAC wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:56 pm
Beerbong wrote:
DAC wrote:
EXACTLY! But every other group is able to do this. We will all be forever separated.
Ha! Nobody said you cant start a group like that.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:34 pm

Beerbong wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:00 pm
DAC wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:56 pm
Beerbong wrote:
DAC wrote:
Ha! Nobody said you cant start a group like that.
Are suggesting that it wouldn't come under immediate and harsh fire for it's "lack of diversity?" You're crazy. I think I'm done with this topic. Carry on.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:15 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:12 pm
I think LL feels empowered now that MW has explicitly stated that her activity in here is not ban-worthy.

So now we have to endure twice as much of this garbage.

Congratulations LL - you have turned this particular forum into a cesspool.
While I support you by looking at all the mostly ignored threads here, I have it on ignore and it does work really well.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic