Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

John Gross in one word

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Beerbong

Re: John Gross in one word

Post by Beerbong » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:30 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:01 pm
For all of those who say I’m mentally deficient, disturbed, and special needs, you are the most despicable people on planet earth. If you think I lack mental capability and require special education, you’re the definition of vile.

Do you go to the Special Olympics just to criticize the participants?

“Look at you regards! You suck! Oh, you’re going to try shot put? Look! That one threw it two inches!!!! And look at that one! He threw it BEHIND HIM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Why don’t you pick something you’re good at, retards?! Get some eyelids and smarten up!!!”

Excuse me Brainiac. I think you misspelled retards.

Beerbong

Re: John Gross in one word

Post by Beerbong » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:18 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:52 pm
Beerbong wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:30 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:01 pm
For all of those who say I’m mentally deficient, disturbed, and special needs, you are the most despicable people on planet earth. If you think I lack mental capability and require special education, you’re the definition of vile.

Do you go to the Special Olympics just to criticize the participants?

“Look at you regards! You suck! Oh, you’re going to try shot put? Look! That one threw it two inches!!!! And look at that one! He threw it BEHIND HIM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Why don’t you pick something you’re good at, retards?! Get some eyelids and smarten up!!!”

Excuse me Brainiac. I think you misspelled retards.
You did.
One more thing. "Get some eyelids and smarten up." What does that even mean?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic