All accepted registrations through November 16 at 7:00a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
lovinlife101
Posts: 2800
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:36 pm

I hope he sues the accuser ALL THE WAY STEEEEEEERAIGHT TO HELL!!!



User avatar
SaginawSid
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Re: Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Post by SaginawSid » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:33 am

That would really be stupid and only keep it in the news.


"Hey Mr. Businessman, you can't dress like me."
-- Jimi Hendrix

lovinlife101
Posts: 2800
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:07 am

SaginawSid wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:33 am
That would really be stupid and only keep it in the news.
Logic: Sue the people who bring false accusations in order to keep liars from ruining innocent people.

PsychoSid: Do nothing! That’ll learn ‘em!!!



User avatar
SaginawSid
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Re: Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Post by SaginawSid » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:48 pm

False accusations? A not guilty verdict doesn't translate into false accusations. If he wants to sue anyone it should be the prosecutor, and good luck with that.


"Hey Mr. Businessman, you can't dress like me."
-- Jimi Hendrix

lovinlife101
Posts: 2800
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:31 pm

SaginawSid wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:48 pm
False accusations? A not guilty verdict doesn't translate into false accusations. If he wants to sue anyone it should be the prosecutor, and good luck with that.
Oh, so the prosecutor believes he was raped? Nice one, Skippy!

It either happened or it didn’t. A not guilty verdict is as good as it never happened.



DAC
Posts: 428
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:43 pm

Re: Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Post by DAC » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:50 am

Oh geez. He's a wrestling fan. That explains a lot.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2800
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:56 am

DAC wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:50 am
Oh geez. He's a wrestling fan. That explains a lot.
Mateen Cleeves’ fandom of wrestling has nothing to do with this discussion.



User avatar
SaginawSid
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Re: Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Post by SaginawSid » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:30 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:56 am
DAC wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:50 am
Oh geez. He's a wrestling fan. That explains a lot.
Mateen Cleeves’ fandom of wrestling has nothing to do with this discussion.
The jury is still out on that.


"Hey Mr. Businessman, you can't dress like me."
-- Jimi Hendrix

MasterB
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Kalamazoo

Re: Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Post by MasterB » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:06 am

Mateen isn't going to sue. I wouldn't be surprised if the victim sued Mateen but maybe she wants to get on with her life and doesn't want to relive it or rehash it either I saw the video on Yahoo of the night that it happen today as it was the front line news. I didn't even think there was enough to press charges I think the judge that threw the case out was right to do it even know there ruling was overturned appealing before the trial took longer than once it went to trial only took 2 weeks because there weren't any eyewitnesses to what happened.


Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 2761
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Post by Bryce » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:39 am

I wonder if Mitch Albom interviewed Mateen at the court house after the verdict, while he (Mitch) wasn't actually there?


Cain killed Abel with a rock. God blamed Cain, NOT the rock.

lovinlife101
Posts: 2800
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:28 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:39 am
I wonder if Mitch Albom interviewed Mateen at the court house after the verdict, while he (Mitch) wasn't actually there?
Despite the video that came out with Mateen having sex in socks, no double jeopardy baby!



iloveblackpeople
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:04 pm

Re: Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Post by iloveblackpeople » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:03 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:31 pm
SaginawSid wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:48 pm
False accusations? A not guilty verdict doesn't translate into false accusations. If he wants to sue anyone it should be the prosecutor, and good luck with that.
Oh, so the prosecutor believes he was raped? Nice one, Skippy!

It either happened or it didn’t. A not guilty verdict is as good as it never happened.
Just because he was found not guilty doesn't mean he didn't do it.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2800
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Mateen Cleaves not guilty of sexual assault

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:21 pm

iloveblackpeople wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:03 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:31 pm
SaginawSid wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:48 pm
False accusations? A not guilty verdict doesn't translate into false accusations. If he wants to sue anyone it should be the prosecutor, and good luck with that.
Oh, so the prosecutor believes he was raped? Nice one, Skippy!

It either happened or it didn’t. A not guilty verdict is as good as it never happened.
Just because he was found not guilty doesn't mean he didn't do it.
There’s the truth, and there’s what you can prove.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic