Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
lovinlife101
Posts: 5813
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:23 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:15 pm
supu ya ndizi!

faida!
To help you get over it, I bought you a pin-up calendar of geriatric men in Depends. I knew you liked older men. That old-man stank is too irresistible for you.



User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by TeddyBear » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:33 pm

wewe ni douche


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 5813
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:30 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:33 pm
wewe ni douche
First, it’s “oui oui.” Helps to have actually taken French. And no, your French kissing with George Burns doesn’t count.

Don’t you have a cock fight to go to? One cock against another? With the biggest, strongest cock winning? Well, for you, winning must not be everything.



User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by TeddyBear » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:51 pm

It's Swahili you ignorant fag!

Note that I am LGBTQ. Someone pointed that he used the same word to describe himself in "Political Potpourri," about gay being the "in thing." So nobody is degrading him.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

MasterB
Posts: 328
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Kalamazoo

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by MasterB » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:19 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:42 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:16 pm
That's fine, but don't judge others as they do. That is their option, just like it's your option to not.

And you still haven't told us who is hot to you. By the way, hot is not necessarily about looks.
I can tell you what’s not hot: cops, ignorance, ineffective news anchors, and conflicts of interest.

What is hot: bullies with badges being sued all the way to hell, formers employees suing their former employers, Uranus, the moon, Urgay, and pu pu platters.
Bringing up cops again which you're wrong about them you really should watch Live PD it would give you a little more respect for them and what they go through on duty.


Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by TeddyBear » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:47 am

MasterB wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:19 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:42 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:16 pm
That's fine, but don't judge others as they do. That is their option, just like it's your option to not.

And you still haven't told us who is hot to you. By the way, hot is not necessarily about looks. Read above
I can tell you what’s not hot: cops, ignorance, ineffective news anchors, and conflicts of interest.

What is hot: bullies with badges being sued all the way to hell, formers employees suing their former employers, Uranus, the moon, Urgay, and pu pu platters.
Bringing up cops again which you're wrong about them you really should watch Live PD it would give you a little more respect for them and what they go through on duty.
He just says these things to be obtuse. He says he doesn't like cops for lgbtq reasons. But since he is not in the lgbtq community, as I have pointed out with him not using the term "misgendering," there must be some other reason he does not like the cops. I'm suspecting drug activity. That would explain his erratic Behavior. He also likes the attention of playing victim.

I have allot of respect for them. Never had any issues with the "po-po" ever in my life. But maybe that's because they all "were 90 years old and wearing depends," according to 101. It's refreshing, since I supposedly fantasized about his 500# body. Read his previous posts to see what I'm talking about. Also, never had a cop do anything to me, knowing I was gay. Cops are not bad people.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 5813
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:38 am

MasterB wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:19 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:42 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:16 pm
That's fine, but don't judge others as they do. That is their option, just like it's your option to not.

And you still haven't told us who is hot to you. By the way, hot is not necessarily about looks.
I can tell you what’s not hot: cops, ignorance, ineffective news anchors, and conflicts of interest.

What is hot: bullies with badges being sued all the way to hell, formers employees suing their former employers, Uranus, the moon, Urgay, and pu pu platters.
Bringing up cops again which you're wrong about them you really should watch Live PD it would give you a little more respect for them and what they go through on duty.
You said, “duty.” :rollin :rollin :rollin

You know who else is on duty? TeddyBear! He’s choking on a stale Tootsie Roll dropped by Lyin’ Brian Williams right now! passionné



lovinlife101
Posts: 5813
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:59 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:47 am
MasterB wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:19 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:42 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:16 pm
That's fine, but don't judge others as they do. That is their option, just like it's your option to not.

And you still haven't told us who is hot to you. By the way, hot is not necessarily about looks. Read above
I can tell you what’s not hot: cops, ignorance, ineffective news anchors, and conflicts of interest.

What is hot: bullies with badges being sued all the way to hell, formers employees suing their former employers, Uranus, the moon, Urgay, and pu pu platters.
Bringing up cops again which you're wrong about them you really should watch Live PD it would give you a little more respect for them and what they go through on duty.
He just says these things to be obtuse. He says he doesn't like cops for lgbtq reasons. But since he is not in the lgbtq community, as I have pointed out with him not using the term "misgendering," there must be some other reason he does not like the cops. I'm suspecting drug activity. That would explain his erratic Behavior. He also likes the attention of playing victim.

I have allot of respect for them. Never had any issues with the "po-po" ever in my life. But maybe that's because they all "were 90 years old and wearing depends," according to 101. It's refreshing, since I supposedly fantasized about his 500# body. Read his previous posts to see what I'm talking about. Also, never had a cop do anything to me, knowing I was gay. Cops are not bad people.
We know you have no issues with the “poo-poo.” You’ve made that abundantly clear. A fresh, hot, steamy Baby Ruth from the male dorm of the senior center is all too irresistible for you. We get it.



wiseguy
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:52 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by wiseguy » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:48 am

I hate being the only radio jock that never dated a tv reporter.... that was why I chose this profession.
Well that and I don't have any other marketable skills



paul8539
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:20 pm

Re: Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by paul8539 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:16 pm

OK, so they are hot. Which ones are available? Will they do my laundry?



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic