Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Personal political opinions on news folks' Facebook pages

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Deleted User 24

Re: Personal political opinions on news folks' Facebook pages

Post by Deleted User 24 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:55 am

A Detroit journalist I know once told me, "whenever I interview someone about politics, I want them to walk away thinking I support the other side." BTW, I have no idea what their politics are.

DAC

Post by DAC » Fri May 03, 2019 4:19 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:15 pm
DAC wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 4:26 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:01 pm
DAC wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:32 pm
Biden is on H*** problem, including his creepy non consensual crap. Did anyone see his rally where his first words were "Democrats and Independents! It's time we show that a divided government is not acceptable!" Nice sentiment, but why would he only address approximately half of the voters when calling for political unity? Fool.
Biden’s message in his first video was all about “American racism.” It showed the Charlottesville demonstration and called for shutting down that message.

I have no problem, neither does the Constitution, with free people expressing their opinions, including racist, sexist, and other non-popular speech.
Perhaps we aren't referring to the same speech.
Either it’s free speech or it’s not.
Of course. I almost forgot there for a minute that you are always right.

DAC

Post by DAC » Fri May 03, 2019 8:48 pm

You're too much, 101. It wasn't a "video," it was footage from a rally. But, as you point out constantly, it's your right to be an ass. So, screw it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic