Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WZZM Hires Part Time Meteorologist

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Localnewsisdead

WZZM Hires Part Time Meteorologist

Post by Localnewsisdead » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:44 pm

WZZM Hired Meteorologist, Anna Meyers to help out the weather department for the next few months. Meyers is a CMU grad and a West Michigan native who previously worked at WETM in Elmira, New York.

Here is Anna's FB post announcing her job at WZZM:
I’m back! I stepped away from the news industry for a bit, but am so excited to announce today is my first day as a temporary Meteorologist at WZZM 13 to help out the weather team for the next few months! I cannot wait to work with this team of meteorologists and forecast for my home market.

Honolulublue4life

Re: WZZM Hires Part Time Meteorologist

Post by Honolulublue4life » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:21 pm

Bet they are going to hire Kolton Woods once he graduates from college later this Spring.

Bull Shannon

Post by Bull Shannon » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:57 pm

Honolulublue4life wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:21 pm
Bet they are going to hire Kolton Woods once he graduates from college later this Spring.
If WOOD doesn't grab him first (he interned there last summer)

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:57 am

Was kinda hoping Isabella Hulsizer, formerly from Fox17, would be hired... She's great!
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic