Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wednesday evening (May 29) alert: The Buzzboard is experiencing server response time issues. The slow page loading may be the result of scheduled maintenance my hosting provider is currently performing on its servers and software. I anticipate the problem being resolved by sometime on Friday, May 31. Thank you in advance for your patience during this period.

Where’s Michelle DeSelms?

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
NeumannU87

Where’s Michelle DeSelms?

Post by NeumannU87 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:10 pm

Haven’t seen her on TV-8 in months. Anyone know what’s up?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Where’s Michelle DeSelms?

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:53 pm

She left the station quite a while back.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Feature/writer

Post by Feature/writer » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:48 am

Also have noticed that the weather folks on the WOOD-TV late afternoon/early evening newscasts have been doubling up by also doing traffic! Meghan Bunchman, for whom traffic reports were never a goal or perhaps even an interest, also does in-studio news reports; and recently has been seen anchoring the "7." Also noticed political correspondent Rick Albin has been doing a lot of anchoring on the 4 pm 'cast while the state legislature is not in session...

sholmes031105

Post by sholmes031105 » Thu May 16, 2024 6:06 pm

Good words call Rick a political correspondent rather than reporter.

If he was a reporter he would challenge politicians and do follow ups rather than softball questions and allow them to give stump speech responses.

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

dwp49423

Post by dwp49423 » Thu May 16, 2024 6:54 pm

Trying to remember which female meteorologist from 8 (not Ellen) recently posted something about thanking Michelle for a TV friendly wardrobe since Michelle had left the business. Did not say if it was voluntary or not. I seldom watch 8 so I couldn't name another meteorologist from that station (other than of course the legendary Bill Steffen) yet some reason the post crossed my Facebook feed.
---
"Cheap Cheap Cheap" it is live or is it Gannett?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu May 16, 2024 7:03 pm

Probably Sara Flynn.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic