Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WWMT Anchor left the building

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
gotigers

Re: WWMT Anchor left the building

Post by gotigers » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:04 pm

Feature/writer wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:43 am
Is Ms. JennerJohn WWMT's only dedicated field-assigned reporter at this point? Or does she also do some anchoring?
Autumn Pitchure is also there as a reporter. But I've seen both of them anchor on the weekends... unless they can't... in which case they pull one of the lead weekday anchors into the studio on the weekend. And if they're not there, I've seen the meteorologist act as the anchor more than once. It's so bad. 😬

BlackandGoldNews

Post by BlackandGoldNews » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:13 am

gotigers wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:05 pm
BlackandGoldNews wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:18 am
Andy Pepper does a sports segment once or twice a week and it's rarely local.
I'm pretty sure I've said this before on here, but I laugh every time I see the "You're watching Newschannel 3 with...." bumper and they get to Andy Pepper. They give him credit in the bumper every day, but if he's on more than twice a week, it's a miracle.
We get a good laugh out of this as well!

Doktor No

Post by Doktor No » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:40 am

Remember this, it's Sinclair, where there is no logic. People flee and those that don't.....welllll, I'll leave it there.

uncleducky72

Post by uncleducky72 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:22 am

gotigers wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:04 pm
Feature/writer wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:43 am
Is Ms. JennerJohn WWMT's only dedicated field-assigned reporter at this point? Or does she also do some anchoring?
Autumn Pitchure is also there as a reporter. But I've seen both of them anchor on the weekends... unless they can't... in which case they pull one of the lead weekday anchors into the studio on the weekend. And if they're not there, I've seen the meteorologist act as the anchor more than once. It's so bad. 😬
Allie JennerJohn anchors the weekend morning show. Autumn looks like she is being placed to do the state capital reports. They just added a new kid Carter Landis who came down from WBKB-11 in Alpena. He graduated from Portage Northern in 2018 and MSU in 2022. Was at the Alpena station for over a year.

Doktor No

Post by Doktor No » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:10 pm

Autumn Pitchure may well be Max Headrooms granddaughter...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6epzmRZk6UU

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic