Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Lauren Edwards leaving Fox17

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
dwp49423

Lauren Edwards leaving Fox17

Post by dwp49423 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:17 pm

At the end of the 6pm hour, it was announced Lauren Edwards was leaving WXMI and moving home to Chicago. While a quick check of Scripps website does not list any Scripps stations in the state of Illinois, her closing comments made it sound like a former news director called her up. This has me wondering if she is heading to WGN which was a sister station to WXMI when Tribute Broadcasting existed. So her reports may surface locally on NexStar sister station WOOD-TV.

---
"Cheap Cheap Cheap" it is live or is it Gannett?

MasterB

Re: Lauren Edwards leaving Fox17

Post by MasterB » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:42 pm

Could be, like former Wood TV weekend anchor reporter and now working at WXYZ Whitney B. All the best Lauren Edwards in the Windy City. I still think of WXMI as WGN's sister station it's hard for me to think that it is now Wood's sister station kinda like Wish TV in Indy isn't Wood TV's sister station anymore which they were for over 30+ years.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic