Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Meteorologist Christina Anthony Leaving WWMT Nov 19.

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Thunderstorm

Meteorologist Christina Anthony Leaving WWMT Nov 19.

Post by Thunderstorm » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:28 pm

From her Facebook page:

As we turn the page from October to November, I soon turn the page from one career to another.
I’ve so enjoyed the past decade I’ve spent on the air, and the people I’ve met along the way—including all of YOU.
Weather plays such an integral role in our lives, and I’m honored that you welcomed me into your homes to tell it.

My last day doing just that on News Channel 3 is Saturday, November 19.
I’m looking forward to serving this wonderful community on an even more intimate level thereafter,
putting my experience to work in a public-facing role at Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services.

MasterB

Re: Meteorologist Christina Anthony Leaving WWMT Nov 19.

Post by MasterB » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:35 pm

All the best Christina surprised she is staying in Kalamazoo she must really like the area.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic