Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Savannah Fish leaving Fox 17

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
teetoppz28

Savannah Fish leaving Fox 17

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:42 am

This morning she announced that today was her last day at Fox 17. Apparently moving to Boston. She didn't say what she was going to do there. We liked having her on during the weekend mornings. She'll definitely be missed in our household!

Lauren Kummer was the weekend morning anchor last week, so I wonder if she'll be taking over?

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

chuck1973

Re: Savannah Fish leaving Fox 17

Post by chuck1973 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:39 pm

I always thought TV-17 management made a mistake not promoting Savannah to the weekday morning desk when Mike Avery and Donna Falzone departed. Fish has a wonderful presence, sense of humor and delivery, not to mention she's very easy on the eyes. :8) Seemed like a natural fit to keep the weekday mornings afloat after that big shakeup. I still watched on weekends, but just can't get to liking the new crew. I've mostly switched to 8 if I need to check news or weather in almost all day parts.

Best of luck to her on her next endeavor!

MasterB

Re: Savannah Fish leaving Fox 17

Post by MasterB » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:13 pm

All the best Savannah Fish.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic