Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Angela Cunningham WZZM

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Sholmes

Angela Cunningham WZZM

Post by Sholmes » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:45 pm

Has Angela left 13 Not On Our Sides? Her LinkedIn lists still there but also communications director Early Learning Neighborhood Cooperative.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Localnewsisdead

Re: Angela Cunningham WZZM

Post by Localnewsisdead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:26 pm

Angela has left the station.

In related news Sarah Makuda (former weekend anchor) has also left the station.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Pot it up

Post by Pot it up » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:34 pm

And that's only a few of the recent departures. John Hogan, the cops and courts reporter, decided to leave. So did the chief photographer, who had been there over 30 years.

Sholmes

Post by Sholmes » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:08 pm

Next thing we hear the staff will be expected to be teaching classes at GVSU so Tegna can train future on air talent the way they want and we will have a station of just college interns and recent grads with no experience who will takes wages just above what McDonald's is paying.

Still waiting to hear that George, and Julliet have been forced out with no good bye.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic