Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WGHN Radio Celebrates 65 Years Of Service

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Jesse Bruce

WGHN Radio Celebrates 65 Years Of Service

Post by Jesse Bruce » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:18 pm

WGHN Radio Inc. (92.1 WGHN / Oldies 94.9 / Your Classic Rock, 93 1 WMPA) is turning 65! The 65th Birthday Broadcast at Tip Two-Tip With A View, is this Friday, July 23rd from 3 to 6 PM! Join me Jesse Bruce, Mary Ellen Murphy, John Roberts, and members of the WGHN Family as we look back on 65 years of service to West Michigan! There will be a food truck, door prizes, and some surprises from Grand Haven's Favorite. Everyone is invited to Tip Two in downtown Grand Haven to help WGHN celebrate this milestone! I have been with WGHN Inc. for 22 years and in my time (and perhaps ever) this is the first celebration of our history! Alumni and the public are welcome!

"The problem with radio is everyone wants to be Johnny Fever. Nobody wants to be Andy Travis."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic