Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WZZM Additions

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Localnewsisdead

WZZM Additions

Post by Localnewsisdead » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:30 pm

If you tune into WZZM you'll see some new faces.

Veronica Ortega has been hired to anchor Saturday and Sunday morning newscasts and also report.

WZZM also hired Keely Lovern. She'll be covering stories primarily out of Ottawa County.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Localnewsisdead

Re: WZZM Additions

Post by Localnewsisdead » Mon May 17, 2021 10:55 am

WZZM recently hired Emily Scarlett to report during the morning show.

Localnewsisdead

Re: WZZM Additions

Post by Localnewsisdead » Mon May 31, 2021 11:07 pm

WZZM recently hired Justin Bachman as a reporter. He comes from Spectrum News in Syracuse, New York.

This from his facebook page:

Today marks the end of a major chapter. I wrapped my final morning show with Spectrum News in Syracuse, and it’s hard to believe it’s been three years since I started as an intern. It’s been an incredible whirlwind of wild live shots, creativity at every turn and a endless chances to learn and growing while having a hell of a lot of fun doing it.
Two weeks from now the next chapter begins. I’ll be moving to Grand Rapids Michigan, reporting for WZZM, 13 On Your Side. I’m excited to hit the ground running and make a brand new city feel like home in no time.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic