Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Shanna Grove

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Big-D

Shanna Grove

Post by Big-D » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:04 pm

I haven’t seen Shanna on WZZM in a couple of weeks and the link to her bio on the station website is gone. Any idea what happened to her?

Southpaws airs Saturday nights at 11:00 on Global Community Radio Channel 1; weekly on Pacifica Radio affiliates KCEI-FM 90.1, Taos, NM; KZGM-FM 88.1, Cabool, MO; WMTB-LP 96.7, St. Petersburg, FL. Available on Spreaker, Apple Podcasts, & Pandora.

Trophyhead

Re: Shanna Grove

Post by Trophyhead » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:46 pm

Her last Facebook post for the station was on January 24.

It appears she would post every couple of, every few weeks for the cause.

I don't get WZZM over the air and they don't come up much on my Facebook or Twitter feeds.

Pot it up

Post by Pot it up » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:38 pm

People at TV 13 are like ghosts - they appear and then one day disappear -sometimes they make an impression, but usually not. Does anyone still watch them?

Big-D

Post by Big-D » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:25 am

Shanna posted this on her Facebook page this morning:

“ Thank you to everyone who woke up with me on West Michigan weekends over the last two and a half years. It was a true honor to tell your stories and be a part of such an amazing community. This week I arrived home in Colorado to spend time with family for the first time in over a year. Yesterday I was finally able to hug my fully-vaccinated grandparents, and see my goofball horse (pictured 😂). I’m beyond grateful. I appreciate the numerous people who reached out after noting my abrupt absence from the show. I would have loved to say goodbye on the air. I wasn’t given that opportunity. But I’m truly touched by all the messages, so I feel the need to tell you why I’m gone.

In short, I experienced a personal loss in February that has been extraordinarily difficult to process. The natural demands of handling that loss temporarily pulled me away from my work. Unfortunately as a result, the station and I have parted ways.

I’ve long wanted to pursue other dreams. So I’m choosing to see this as a great opportunity. I’ll soon have some exciting news to share about what’s next as I follow those dreams. Thanks to all of you for the incredible support and love. Please continue to spread it as you never know who may need it most❤️
Southpaws airs Saturday nights at 11:00 on Global Community Radio Channel 1; weekly on Pacifica Radio affiliates KCEI-FM 90.1, Taos, NM; KZGM-FM 88.1, Cabool, MO; WMTB-LP 96.7, St. Petersburg, FL. Available on Spreaker, Apple Podcasts, & Pandora.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:30 pm

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:19 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:I'll just leave this here:

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids ... -says.html
There is a joke in there that could be said before all this "woke" pc bs culture.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:50 am

Cats are people too... She sounds happy with her horse.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:33 pm

Shanna Grove seem to be all about herself why didn't she get fired sooner for coming in late or not coming in at all? I knew her lawsuit was going to be thrown out I doubt that she isn't going to be hired anywhere as an anchor/reporter she is damaged goods.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic