Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Thoughts on Rush Limbaugh's legacy

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
jesusjenny

Re: Thoughts on Rush Limbaugh's legacy

Post by jesusjenny » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:44 pm

Disagreeing with politics is one thing - but we all know it was way beyond "politics". Celebrating the death of people with AIDS or calling people "Whores" is not politics. Sorry.

G G

Post by G G » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:49 am

Surprise! Surprise!

JesusJenny comes in with a rant against a man who did more for broadcasting than most others in the past half a century.

The liberal fails to cloak their hate, anger, and vitriol towards people and ideas they disagree with. The indoctrination that the liberal has experienced simply prevents them from seeing the world clearly, and their hate for anything outside of what they have been taught is to the point its tangible. JesusJenny continues to spew hate like a defective spigot, but she knows, in her heart, that she is wrong, and that the sheer hate she is imposing on this board is saddening.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

andymuskegon

Post by andymuskegon » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:49 am

what a pithy q-anon laced reply. who's the snowflake? i am glad this board is saddening to you. beat it
G G wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:49 am
Surprise! Surprise!

JesusJenny comes in with a rant against a man who did more for broadcasting than most others in the past half a century.

The liberal fails to cloak their hate, anger, and vitriol towards people and ideas they disagree with. The indoctrination that the liberal has experienced simply prevents them from seeing the world clearly, and their hate for anything outside of what they have been taught is to the point its tangible. JesusJenny continues to spew hate like a defective spigot, but she knows, in her heart, that she is wrong, and that the sheer hate she is imposing on this board is saddening.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/andyoriley

andymuskegon

Post by andymuskegon » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:24 pm

you know, i circled back and read this again and still can't get over the absolute self righteousness and arrogance of this canned response. "the indoctrination of a liberal" when after a year of listening to nothing but "fuck your feelings" and the never ending mantras from all of the zealots who are hiding behind their religion to disguise their fear and hate.....someone comes back with a response and you reply with this? do me a favor GG? drop the act, quit living the lies you bought into from a fake deity/politician who bought his way into your social media feed and fed you nothing but bullshit for over a year. how's that for a liberal indoctrination response? go fuck yourself
andymuskegon wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:49 am
what a pithy q-anon laced reply. who's the snowflake? i am glad this board is saddening to you. beat it
G G wrote:
Surprise! Surprise!

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:30 am

Please teach us how to be as tolerant as you liberals are....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

andymuskegon

Post by andymuskegon » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:37 am

well, i have just over 4 years of keeping my mouth shut while listening to lies, hate and ever ending chest pounding rhetoric that got us all nowhere. i watched a president flirt with dictators, i watched a completely indecisive moron think he could somehow outsmart science and as a result, we've seen 450k dead because of it. i watched as money took over social media and false agendas and lies well all promoted to ad nauseum and in the end, those who wish to destroy us, they found the crack. they found their way in. that's how my tolerance has been.
georgetownt wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:30 am
Please teach us how to be as tolerant as you liberals are....

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:04 am

Fear, huh? How easy was that to be done? Rule by fear, govern by fear... We will see in 5 to 10 years how manipulated we were.

andymuskegon

Post by andymuskegon » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:01 pm

we sure will, and by then, maybe you'll see what a million bucks a day spent on digging into personal data on social media can do to bend a populations mindset. in fact, do a quick search on history and see how the amount of wealth has always controlled the narrative. you were bought and sold just like anyone else was in the past except this time, they were sitting in your lap and on your phone. the honorable conservatives in this country are now faced with a faction of mindless idiots who think somehow the path to eternal freedom and joy was paved by a liar who couldn't even manage to make a business work where people literally spent all day coming in and throwing $100 bills at him.
georgetownt wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:04 am
Fear, huh? How easy was that to be done? Rule by fear, govern by fear... We will see in 5 to 10 years how manipulated we were.

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:11 pm

Got a bit of qanon in ya huh?

G G

Post by G G » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:56 am

andymuskegon wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:24 pm
you know, i circled back and read this again and still can't get over the absolute self righteousness and arrogance of this canned response. "the indoctrination of a liberal" when after a year of listening to nothing but "fuck your feelings" and the never ending mantras from all of the zealots who are hiding behind their religion to disguise their fear and hate.....someone comes back with a response and you reply with this? do me a favor GG? drop the act, quit living the lies you bought into from a fake deity/politician who bought his way into your social media feed and fed you nothing but bullshit for over a year. how's that for a liberal indoctrination response? go fuck yourself
andymuskegon wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:49 am
G G wrote:
Surprise! Surprise!

This is a shining example of the temperment of the modern lib. Andy lacks the capacity to argue points, so his response is to season his unneeded response with vulgarity and insults. Disagree if you wish, when your behavior makes me question whether I logged into buzzboard or KinderKare, it time for you to begin behaving like an adult.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

handbanana

Post by handbanana » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:44 pm

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:37 am

handbanana wrote:Image
Man can't go wrong with the lung cancer humor.

option1

Post by option1 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:09 pm

Say what you want about Limbaugh, but the revenue Premiere/iheart is going to lose with his passing will be significant.

This best of Rush stuff is going to get old quick and there is not a voice in the format that can pull anywhere close to his numbers.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:22 pm

handbanana wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:44 pm
Mommy, why is that man eating a dog turd?

Bull Shannon

Post by Bull Shannon » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:38 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:22 pm
Mommy, why is that man eating a dog turd?
"Because you are what you eat, honey."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic