Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The absurdity of the previous thread

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Reese K Rickards

The absurdity of the previous thread

Post by Reese K Rickards » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:58 pm

The previous thread has become the most ridiculous I have ever seen.

It began with the veiled suggestion from an anonymous poster that my friend Scott Winters is some sort of extreme right winger with a tendency to promote radical political thinking on the Parler website.... a site so radical and so filled with vile lies and conspiracy theories it has been removed from main stream platforms
Jesus Jenny (what ever that is,) asserts it is no genius and goes on to suggest Scott keep "his trap shut". At least we know who Scott is.

Then someone with a logo that looks like a Coke ripoff goes after "you libs", and nonsensical predictions about the future of free speech.

Jesus Jenny returns with a shot about NAMBLA a pedophilia and pederasty advocacy organization so repulsive South Park dedicated an episode to it's idiocy. JJ then aims at Jews for Jesus.

"Coke" compares NAMBLA to Parler which is not that much of a stretch. NAMBLA advocates adult male sex with boys, and Parler provided an outlet for the Q Anon devotees who actually believed Donald Trump would show up at the inauguration and lead a mass public execution of Democrats.

Someone named head banana puts words in a dead mans mouth. Prove it jag. That's not the Rick Becket I shared so much time with.

It goes on and on and on.

Eric somebody or other at I Heart predicted about 15 years ago that within 5 years all radio transmitters would be worthless. So much for the predictions (including mine) made by radio people.
Last edited by Reese K Rickards on Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If I Heart GR really wanted to save money, it would sublet two of it's three floors at 77 Monroe Center.

TC Talks

Re: The absurdity of the previous thread

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:04 pm

iHeart certainly is managing their properties as if they are worthless.

Have you ever seen a 10 year revenue trend for dollars spent on Radio?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Autoblemike

Re: The absurdity of the previous thread

Post by Autoblemike » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:10 pm

What we are going through is absolute insanity. It’s name calling, character assassination, complete intolerance (from both sides), and in the end no body wins! The worst part is that it isn’t just this board! It’s the world we live in now!

For what it’s worth, I was on parlor and I shared non of those beliefs, Reese. I just like hearing both sides. I’m a proud conservative, and I am happy to say that I still have liberal friends. We have to fight the urge to be cruel (though some people make it easy)... so how about that guy H***? Lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic