Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Something amiss at 17

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
soapshooter

Something amiss at 17

Post by soapshooter » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:45 pm

I noticed quite a few of their talent, in particular there weather peeps have been doing the reports from home. Way more than normal. Did they happen to have a covid outbreak there? Noticed this morning at least five reports were from home.
Just curious. Hope all are okay!

dwp49423

Re: Something amiss at 17

Post by dwp49423 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:13 pm

Ty Shesky made a FB post stating today was his last day at the station. The main point was that he and his wife of six months had been living and working 2 hours apart (GR and the Saginaw area) and that he was taking a non-TV job in that area.

But he also stated it would be a virtual last day as he recently learned he had been exposed to Covid on January 6. While asymptomatic, he was awaiting a negative test result before would have been allowed back in the studio.

---
"Cheap Cheap Cheap" it is live or is it Gannett?

RandJob

Re: Something amiss at 17

Post by RandJob » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:41 am

I believe they have staff on rotation in and out of the studio. It seems like only anchors and weather have been in the studios for the most part.

In life when I have decisions to make I always think to myself, What Would Scott Hall Do?

Then I buy a bunch of cheap booze and drink myself to sleep.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic