Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I was glad that the weather forecast was off yesterday

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
MasterB

I was glad that the weather forecast was off yesterday

Post by MasterB » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:43 pm

And didn't get a quarter of an inch of ice or more as the WWMT model at Noon on Friday from what I saw which is hard to forecast ice it has to do with the surface at the ground level and if it's at the freezing point or not as well. It was only a coating of ice when the winter storm was about to end, and I was glad that the forecast was wrong yesterday as I lost power on Wed because of the ice which on Tue didn't make it a big deal like yesterday which ended up being a dud.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

format this

Re: I was glad that the weather forecast was off yesterday

Post by format this » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:51 pm

MasterB... tell that to my car. A section of a tree came down on my car at about 6am Saturday. No wind, and as you said, ice was down... but the 2” of snow overnight was a moisture-laden “heavy” snow. Power outages in the SW 4 counties were high all day (Berrien, Cass, Van Buren and Allegan).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to WGN... bring back Steve Cochran ASAP.

EDIT: Steve Cochran IS BACK AT WGN!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic