Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Prognostications

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Reese K Rickards

Prognostications

Post by Reese K Rickards » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:28 am

We are about to see ratings for the month of August. Over the summer WOOD AM has gone from an 8.3 to a 8.1 to a 7.6 in July. According to poll numbers, Michigan is leaning blue for the November vote. Could it be the listener ship at WOOD will suffer this fall. An article I read last night quoted even Sean Hannity as saying Mr. Trump was bat shit crazy.

If I Heart GR really wanted to save money, it would sublet two of it's three floors at 77 Monroe Center.

frankie knuckles

Re: Prognostications

Post by frankie knuckles » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:33 pm

Reese K Rickards wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:28 am
We are about to see ratings for the month of August. Over the summer WOOD AM has gone from an 8.3 to a 8.1 to a 7.6 in July. According to poll numbers, Michigan is leaning blue for the November vote. Could it be the listener ship at WOOD will suffer this fall. An article I read last night quoted even Sean Hannity as saying Mr. Trump was bat shit crazy.
People pay less attention to politics during the summer months. This is a pattern that repeats every four years. Most people aren't political junkies. They start paying attention after the conventions, and then go vote pragmatically based on their personal experience.

I know this is the time for the political junkies to engage in wishful thinking, but Trump will serve two terms like the vast majority of presidents do.

MasterB

Re: Prognostications

Post by MasterB » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:04 pm

I call conventions the pep rallies and I'll be glad when the election is over I wish that being president was just for 1 term 6 years I know that will never happen.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic