Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

If you care about free Radio and Television....

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Deleted User 15265

If you care about free Radio and Television....

Post by Deleted User 15265 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:59 am

If you care about free over the air radio and television please read and let our politicians in Washington know here's a website from the NAB www.wearebroadcasters.com Thanks

Turkeytop

Re: If you care about free Radio and Television....

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:23 pm

Tried to respond, but a mobile phone number is required and I don't have one.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:24 pm

If anyone from NAB is reading this, count me in. :oops:

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15265

Post by Deleted User 15265 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:52 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:23 pm
Not trying to be mean but even if you had a cellphone I don't know if this is for Canadian citizens but I could be wrong.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:27 pm

Some of us don't give a damn about broadcast. Peeps that can't accept change will attempt to keep a dying platform going. Let's see... Pandora, Sling, Amazon Prime Music, Disney+, Apple TV, Firestick, iHeart Radio, Radio.com, Sirius.... who needs airwaves and bailouts for improper planning and changing. I no longer have an antenna, radio or TV. I can control what I see and hear now.

Also, let me add that TV and radio used to be forced to be for the public. They no longer are. Why support this thinking?

I know this is not what the troll (with a new name) who posted the OP... but this is how many of us feel.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic