Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I'll just leave this here...

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

I'll just leave this here...

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:14 am

Summer 2018 AQH share (12+) for WTNR-FM as "Nash FM, 94-5"
4.1 share

Fall 2019 AQH share (12+) for WTNR-FM as "Thunder 107-3"
1.4 share

Nice job, Cumulus! :lol

Maybe you should've been promoting the living crap out of the upcoming frequency change on 94.5 during the two week period that 94.5 & 107.3 were simulcasting in January 2019 and directing listeners to "reset their presets" at every opportunity possible.

Maybe the social medial links on the Thunder 107.3 web page shouldn't have been dead (or redirecting to the socials of the wrong radio station) for a couple months.

Maybe you shouldn't have hired a vomit inducing V/O artist who sounds like he belongs on a hair metal station from 1990.

Maybe you shouldn't have weeded out great country gold from the 90's & early 00's from the playlist upon rebranding.

Maybe you shouldn't have moved the Country format to a signal whose reception ranges from mediocre to terrible in Ottawa County, which is ~95% Caucasian, very conservative, and loves Country music.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: I'll just leave this here...

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:34 am

Here's what I wrote on the topic a year ago:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=46316

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic