Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Can You Tell Me Before Friday Night...

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Michigan Media

Re: Can You Tell Me Before Friday Night...

Post by Michigan Media » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:31 pm

I was surprised to hear the Michigan State/Penn State game on B93 this afternoon.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:45 pm

The Vegas point spread on that game is a joke. Penn State should've been favored by a much larger margin. They are one of the best teams in the nation whereas MSU doesn't seem very good this season.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

ftballfan

Post by ftballfan » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:44 pm

Michigan Media wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:31 pm
I was surprised to hear the Michigan State/Penn State game on B93 this afternoon.
We now know who's the fourth overflow station when Michigan, MSU, WMU, and GVSU overlap!
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:45 pm
The Vegas point spread on that game is a joke. Penn State should've been favored by a much larger margin. They are one of the best teams in the nation whereas MSU doesn't seem very good this season.
Vegas made a lot of money between the spread on this game and the Notre Dame/Michigan spread (the line for that game opened at Michigan -4 and was Notre Dame -1 by kickoff)

Trophyhead

Post by Trophyhead » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:17 pm

To update the notion, as the late Joe Falls would do, writing for a small audience, MSU-Illinois is on 101.3 The Brew Saturday, Nov. 9, as Western has become your Bowl-eligible Tuesday night MAC team again next week. Michigan fans sit idle and WOOD carries the middling Griffins.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic