Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A breeze blowing into GR?

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Deleted User 12201

A breeze blowing into GR?

Post by Deleted User 12201 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:52 am

Per reports on Radio Insight, it appears Townsquare might be jumping on the breeze bandwagon (perhaps a preemptive strike against whatever the cloud has up its sleeves?)

The domain 1005TheBreeze.com has been registered, likely to replace The River in Grand Rapids. I suppose it would just boil down to a format tweak if anything...

CK-722

Re: A breeze blowing into GR?

Post by CK-722 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:39 am

Maybe one of The Breeze stations should offer to pay Salem a yearly fee to use the call letters WIND-FM. TOH ID "100.5 The Breeze is WIND-FM Walker Grand Rapids."

I'll do the voiceover. You won't like it or broadcast it, but I'll do it. Or maybe they could get a smooth voice like Del's to do it.

Is THAT where they got the idea for the 486-SX?

Same (x, y, z), different (t)

Your bullet missed my trial balloon.

RTN Price. Not guaranteed. As of 12:30, 157.71 Down 0.22.

Artificial Intelligence is a Child that needs a Parent to guide it through.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic