Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

500 Top-of-Hour IDs from Fremont

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
cckadlec

500 Top-of-Hour IDs from Fremont

Post by cckadlec » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:52 am

Hi all.

Here is my 500 Top-of-Hour IDs project as recorded from Fremont. It's a 6-hour audio documentary including legal IDs of 500 stations that are regularly heard here, plus 30 additional stations, bloopers, commentary, a 55-page guide, and Google Earth file including the tower sites and information for all stations.

For those who only have limited interest or only care about certain regions, I've included compilations for 14 regions separately, or you can use the guide, which lists start times for each frequency in the 6-hour MP3 to more easily find what you want.

The bulk of the stations were recorded between May and October with some editing through January with all station details, formats, call letters, etc. current as of Summer 2018.

Listen to 500 Top-of-Hour IDs: Fremont, Michigan

I hope some of you will check it out. :razz

[ Radio and weather geeks, beware! Coastal tropo studies, the 3-hr. Seoul AM Radio Listening Guide, 6-hr. 500 Top-of-Hour IDs, and Chinese FM at www.chriskadlec.comTuner: Grundig G8 • Location: Fremont, Mich. ]

audiophile

Re: 500 Top-of-Hour IDs from Fremont

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:47 pm

Impressive!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:10 pm

Sweet! I'll check it out

Music is my life.

cckadlec

Post by cckadlec » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:13 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:47 pm
Impressive!

It sure has been hard to promote this project. I think a year from now, after I've totally given up promoting it, I'll check my web stats and there will be tons of hits. It happened five years after one of my other projects and still no idea where they are coming from every day! But radio projects are hard to promote as they are very niche. I hope more people can take some interest in it. I mean, especially here on this site, or else all hope is lost!

[ Radio and weather geeks, beware! Coastal tropo studies, the 3-hr. Seoul AM Radio Listening Guide, 6-hr. 500 Top-of-Hour IDs, and Chinese FM at www.chriskadlec.comTuner: Grundig G8 • Location: Fremont, Mich. ]

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic