All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

WKZO tornado warning coverage

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
format this

WKZO tornado warning coverage

Post by format this » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:02 pm

Kudos to WKZO for actually GOING LIVE with the weather event in eastern Kalamazoo County. KZO dropped the Tigers broadcast to actually go live with updates. Keep in mind this was a Saturday early evening event where normally you wouldn't get such a response.

Good job Midwest Communications and WKZO.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Note to WGN... bring back Steve Cochran ASAP.

EDIT: Steve Cochran IS BACK AT WGN!!!

MasterB

Re: WKZO tornado warning coverage

Post by MasterB » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:07 am

I heard EAS Campus Den at Lakeview mall WKFR then went to back to Open House Party. I was in the tornado shelter for 30 to 45 minutes while leaving the mall wasn't a drop of rain.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic