All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Kelly Iris

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
CrazyCool

Kelly Iris

Post by CrazyCool » Thu May 07, 2015 3:42 pm

I was wondering if she was on vacation or something. But I finally got onto Star's website, and noticed she is not on there. Dave Taft is listed as program director. So this makes, 3 stations he's programing in Grand Rapids.
From what I could gather from her facebook page. She is moving out East.
I wish her well. I worked with her for a couple years. There were some negatives, but for the most part, it was all positive with Kelly. She knew her thing. I watched her help others along with their radio career, and if you asked her advice she wouldn't sugar coat it, it would come out straight.

Going to miss listening to her

48125er

Re: Kelly Iris

Post by 48125er » Thu May 07, 2015 11:07 pm

i liked her a lot, thats sad, but not surprising, considering the character of iheartless, nee cheap channel

i wonder if theyll go even more low, and put a syndicated show for mornings, and put tommy or brook for afternoon shift.

tannersboat

Re: Kelly Iris

Post by tannersboat » Fri May 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Very nice lady, sad to see another good one leave radio.

Dave Taft is a fine PD and I'm sure he can handle the music properties at CC.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic