All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Sam Herald RIP

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Master Shake

Sam Herald RIP

Post by Master Shake » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:07 pm

I've been told WKZO's Sam Herald has died. He was in his early 30s and had been on leave since the death of his wife earlier this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

format this

Re: Sam Herald RIP

Post by format this » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:05 pm

I saw that post from Roger Taylor on Facebook. I wonder why he passed?

Note to WGN... bring back Steve Cochran ASAP.

EDIT: Steve Cochran IS BACK AT WGN!!!

Master Shake

Post by Master Shake » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:53 pm

Liver problem. Apparently he's had trouble for years. His wife had died earlier this year as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

format this

Post by format this » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:39 pm

Here is a message I received from one of my best friends who is friends with the Herald family:

Sam went to ER about 13 days ago as he had not been feeling good - his mom was with him. They were told them that he had autoimmune disease in kidneys and that his kidneys and liver we're shutting down and there was nothing that could be done and that he only had about a week left. This is horrible- his mom lost her husband 10 months ago; Sam's wife a few months ago and now Sam.

Note to WGN... bring back Steve Cochran ASAP.

EDIT: Steve Cochran IS BACK AT WGN!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic