All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

WKFR adds Tess Taylor to mornings

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Michigan Media

WKFR adds Tess Taylor to mornings

Post by Michigan Media » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:46 pm

TOWNSQUARE Top 40 WKFR/KALAMAZOO brings in TESS TAYLOR to join WILL HARVEY to create the 103.3 KFR “Wake Up With WILL & TESS” morning show, beginning WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22nd. TAYLOR has worked in radio for the last six years, succeeds KRISTA HATCHER, who moved to WISCONSIN to be closer to family.

“When I met WILL HARVEY, DANA MARSHALL and the staff at TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, I fell in love,” TESS said. “I can’t wait to start working at KFR and call KALAMAZOO home.”

“From the first moment I spoke with TESS, I knew she would bring a new, exciting element to mornings in southwest MICHIGAN,“ KFR Brand Manager DANA MARSHALL said. “She’s fun, fresh, and I know that greater KALAMAZOO is going to love her, too.”
Source: http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archi ... o-mornings

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: WKFR adds Tess Taylor to mornings

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:35 pm

I find it odd that her previous stations are not mentioned.

MEMO TO 89-EX: FIX YOUR SHITTY SOUNDING AUDIO!! WE CAN HARDLY HEAR THE FRIGGIN' STATION! Thanks in advance.

Michigan Media

Post by Michigan Media » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:14 pm

More from Radio Ink: http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?id= ... spid=24698
Tess Taylor has been named as the new co-host for KFR-FM/Kalamazoo's morning show, effective April 22. She will join current morning show host Will Harvey to form "Wake Up with Will & Tess." Taylor replaces Krista Harvey, who exited after seven years to return to Wisconsin to be near her family.

Taylor is an Ohio native, who has worked in radio for six years, most recently spending one year at WMGM/Atlantic City.

KFR Brand Manager Dana Marshall said: "From the first moment I spoke with Tess, I knew she would bring a new, exciting element to mornings in southwest Michigan. She's fun, fresh, and I know that greater Kalamazoo is going to love her, too."
WMGM is a mainstream rock station.

nomorepal

Post by nomorepal » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:34 am

Anything is better than Krista Hatcher constantly yelling into the mic.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:26 pm

Thanks for the info, MM.

MEMO TO 89-EX: FIX YOUR SHITTY SOUNDING AUDIO!! WE CAN HARDLY HEAR THE FRIGGIN' STATION! Thanks in advance.

option1

Post by option1 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:38 am

If a tree fell in the forest...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic