All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Steve Kelso Leaving WOOD

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Deleted User 8570

Steve Kelso Leaving WOOD

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:48 pm

He's gonna go to work in the Kent County Health Department as marketing and communications manager. His last day is March 31. He joined WOOD as a Photographer in March 2000. He will succeed Lisa LaPlante formerly of WXMI who has been at the health department since 2011. She got a promotion to Community Liaison and Communications Director for Kent County.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/gran ... es_st.html

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Steve Kelso Leaving WOOD

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:25 pm

I like Steve Kelso's work; good luck to him!

MEMO TO 89-EX: FIX YOUR SHITTY SOUNDING AUDIO!! WE CAN HARDLY HEAR THE FRIGGIN' STATION! Thanks in advance.

CrazyCool

Post by CrazyCool » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:31 am

KCHD must pay pretty good. Wonder if they want to hire me?
I dont hardly ever watch WOOD because of how bad they are, but I always liked Steve Kelso. He would sound really good on the FM dial too!

Gil

Post by Gil » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:07 pm

Steve and I worked at WWMT at the same time. He's a great guy. I know he will enjoy life after TV.

"Make way, TV coming through!" -Glen Loyd

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:11 pm

I didn't know that Steve worked for WWMT. I liked Steve's reporting on Wood Congrats on the new job Steve.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Gil

Post by Gil » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:55 pm

MasterB wrote:I didn't know that Steve worked for WWMT.
Steve and his wife both worked at WWMT while I was there. She is remaining at WOOD-TV.

"Make way, TV coming through!" -Glen Loyd

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic