All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Fox lose and gains

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
uncleducky

Fox lose and gains

Post by uncleducky » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:47 am

Fox 17 Ann Marie LaFlamm is leaving to go to WXYZ

They added Tracy Hinson from KSBW to the weather department. http://www.ksbw.com/tv/about/Weather-Anchor/25111726
Last edited by uncleducky on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackAttack FM

Re: Fox lose and gains

Post by JackAttack FM » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:58 am

uncleducky wrote:Fox 17 Ann Marie LaFlamm is leaving to go to WXYT.
Try one more time.
WXYT is an all sports talk radio station.

quacky

Post by quacky » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:02 pm

Good luck to Ann Marie LaFlame. Great talent that gets away. She was good.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:07 pm

Morning reporter at WXYZ as far as I can guess. I can't find anything describing her role exactly beyond everyone saying "mornings" but I doubt she would be the new anchor. She's not Hank Winchesssster but she does have a slight lisp on her S's. Her writing is very solid though... I think the S thing can be fixed since its not a strong problem.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:49 pm

All the best Ann Marie I will miss you on Fox 17.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Biff

Post by Biff » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:47 pm

uncleducky wrote: They added Tracy Hinson from KSBW to the weather department. http://www.ksbw.com/tv/about/Weather-Anchor/25111726
When I first saw her I thought "well here is another botoxed blonde" but quickly saw that she is very personable and smiles a lot. Looks like a great hire.

Pop Evil cannot figure out if they want to be a poor man's Nickelback, a poor man's Staind or a poor man's Godsmack.

quacky

Post by quacky » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Agree Biff, Tracy looks to be a good hire. Seems like a very nice gal. Good luck to her at Fox.

CrazyCool

Post by CrazyCool » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Only question about Tracy....is she single!?!? She looks right around my age. Would love the chance to meet her and show her a few of the many awesome places about West Michigan

Skirt chasin' joey

Post by Skirt chasin' joey » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:48 pm

CrazyCool wrote:Only question about Tracy....is she single!?!? She looks right around my age. Would love the chance to meet her and show her a few of the many awesome places about West Michigan
Sir,I hope you have very good luck with that.

CrazyCool

Post by CrazyCool » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Skirt chasin' joey wrote:
CrazyCool wrote:Only question about Tracy....is she single!?!? She looks right around my age. Would love the chance to meet her and show her a few of the many awesome places about West Michigan
Sir,I hope you have very good luck with that.
Hey, a guy can dream cant he?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic