All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

New Whitecaps Play-By-Play Announcer

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Deleted User 8570

New Whitecaps Play-By-Play Announcer

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 pm

Dan Hasty from 97.1 WXYT in Detroit has been named the West Michigan Whitecaps Play-By-Play announcer on WBBL. He had been with WXYT for 4 years.

http://www.mlive.com/whitecaps/index.ss ... _of_w.html

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: New Whitecaps Play-By-Play Announcer

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:42 pm

I've always enjoyed his sports update work in Detroit. No idea how well he'll perform as a play-by-play man. I wish him well.

MEMO TO 89-EX: FIX YOUR SHITTY SOUNDING AUDIO!! WE CAN HARDLY HEAR THE FRIGGIN' STATION! Thanks in advance.

soapshooter

Post by soapshooter » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:42 pm

Agreed used to listen to him all the time when I was in the Detroit area. he does well with his updates. Looking forward to listening to him on the Whitecaps, aka Hasty Puddin. Also Ryan Schuling says he'll be doing some play by play also, should to be a good combination, at least for the home games.

971DeepTracksFan

Post by 971DeepTracksFan » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:00 pm

Wow, Ben Chiswick was commuting from Gurnee, IL to do the Whitecaps gig.

Assuming, not every night, but still.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic