Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Marlee Wierda joined WOOD TV8 as a sports reporter

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
BeeZee

Post by BeeZee » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:40 pm

I am surprised that nobody has said anything about her. The 3 to 4 times that I have seen her, she did a very good job of reporting. Seems to be very relaxed in front of a TV camera.

Take care, Bernie.

format this

Re: Marlee Wierda joined WOOD TV8 as a sports reporter

Post by format this » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:55 pm

She has been getting ample airtime. I’m impressed by her work. Plus, she’s easy on the eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to WGN... bring back Steve Cochran ASAP.

EDIT: Steve Cochran IS BACK AT WGN!!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:52 pm

I agree; she does a good job.

Jamal over on WZZM is still difficult for me to stomach. His writing is decent, but he needs coaching on his delivery. His speaking style is awkward. The gentleman who handles weekend sports duties over there is a much better broadcaster.

soapshooter

Post by soapshooter » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:26 am

I've noticed her a couple of times now, mentioned to my wife last night after she got done that she did a really good job. Her delivery was smooth and a comeback on a story was really spot on was spot on.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic