Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This is too funny! (Ottawa County shenanigans)

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

This is too funny! (Ottawa County shenanigans)

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:38 pm

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

A1B1C1D1

Re: This is too funny! (Ottawa County shenanigans)

Post by A1B1C1D1 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:22 am

It's a county with exploding property values but mediocre wage growth. A lot of voters feel out of place in their own community. Other Michigan counties have the same problem. California had both exploding property values and exploding wage growth, but outside of metro Detroit, Michigan is missing the latter. Trust me, if wages there start growing double digits in four years you will have a much different board.

TC Talks

Re: This is too funny! (Ottawa County shenanigans)

Post by TC Talks » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:29 pm

Ottawa county is a bedroom community for Grand Rapids and a retirement mecca on the lakeshore. Property values are going crazy everywhere.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic