Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dana Nessel calls out Rashida Tlaib for "cruel and hateful" comments

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

Re: Dana Nessel calls out Rashida Tlaib for "cruel and hateful" comments

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:46 pm

km1125 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:08 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:24 am
km1125 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:21 am
They should be getting a cacaphony of feedback from AROUND THE WORLD that their "leadership" is putting them in grave danger and that they should be distancing themselves from it. Perhaps even looking to the West Bank folks for support. :rollin

And, really, their resistance to this "leadership" should have started when their "leadership" eliminated elections and should have been growing ever since. The fact they haven't done this should indicate defacto support.
Easy to say from the comfort of our American chairs in a country with due process, jury trials and free lawyers.
Neither you nor I have any idea what it would be like living in fear of the Government and what they might do to us and our loved ones.
Maybe.

But the simple question is if they don't care enough to fight back to make a better life for themselves and their descendants, then why should anyone else in the world care?

They've had 15 years to make a start, or ask for help.
I actually have to agree with this. I wish conservatives thought this way in 2004 before we lost so many soldiers and so much money in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:15 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:46 pm
km1125 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:08 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:24 am
km1125 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:21 am
They should be getting a cacaphony of feedback from AROUND THE WORLD that their "leadership" is putting them in grave danger and that they should be distancing themselves from it. Perhaps even looking to the West Bank folks for support. :rollin

And, really, their resistance to this "leadership" should have started when their "leadership" eliminated elections and should have been growing ever since. The fact they haven't done this should indicate defacto support.
Easy to say from the comfort of our American chairs in a country with due process, jury trials and free lawyers.
Neither you nor I have any idea what it would be like living in fear of the Government and what they might do to us and our loved ones.
Maybe.

But the simple question is if they don't care enough to fight back to make a better life for themselves and their descendants, then why should anyone else in the world care?

They've had 15 years to make a start, or ask for help.
I actually have to agree with this. I wish conservatives thought this way in 2004 before we lost so many soldiers and so much money in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Why do you hate this country? Why do you hate freedom? If you don't like it, you can geeeeeeeeiiiiiit out

Sound familiar?
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:49 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:35 am
Let's be honest. Everyone can scream for a cease fire but Israel is under no obligation to listen to anyone but themselves. Oh and Rate This, they have their own nukes.
So if we drop ours on theirs does that make a bigger boom? Alternatively they can blow themselves and the other side to kingdom come and we can save ours and be done with this. I hate no win scenarios.

All kidding aside…
I’ve always been under the impression that Israel’s nukes were in the “suspected but never confirmed” column…

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:46 am

I agree with Dana Nessel never thought I would ever say that and I knew she was Jewish as well. Tlaib is Anti-Semite and doesn't like Jewish people and supports Hamas which is very sad. Never again I don't get the dislike of The Jewish population which is sad to see wish it go back underground and not be accepted in this day and age.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:04 am

Rate This, while they have been suspected, general opinion is they are real.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:41 am

They censured that Mutha.....
The House of Representatives has voted to censure Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., in a 234 - 188 vote on Tuesday night.

The punishment, while largely symbolic, was a formal public rebuke of her most recent anti-Israel comments made in the wake of the Jewish nation’s war against terror group Hamas.

Twenty-two Democrats voted with 212 Republicans to censure Tlaib. Four GOP lawmakers voted against the measure. Four lawmakers voted present.
Well, it's nice to see that at least there are 22 Democrats that don't think a House member should support terrorists and call for the annihilation of Israel. Sad that four Republicans voted against.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:55 am

I don't know, as wacked out as her comments are, everyone has right to an opinion. I don't think we should be wasting clock cycles on censure. I would have voted present.
Last edited by audiophile on Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:55 am

zzand wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:04 am
Rate This, while they have been suspected, general opinion is they are real.
Do you suppose Hamas is aware of this and really doesn’t care? Would Israel actually use one?

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:11 am

Hamas doesn't care about human life and they have proven that. Would Israel use a nuke? I don't think it would be a first strike, only if one was launched at them.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:27 am

I agree with Audiophile. The censure is a feel-good political maneuver and little else.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:35 pm

We have a government shutdown looming. But yeah, let's focus on what a Congresswoman has a First Amendment right to say!
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:55 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:35 pm
We have a government shutdown looming. But yeah, let's focus on what a Congresswoman has a First Amendment right to say!
The old thing A isn't as important as thing B therefore we can't talk about thing A card.
I no longer directly engage trolls

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:26 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:30 am
bmw wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:44 am
Wow, you don't see this happen very often within the Democrat party.

Props to Dana - that is a phrase I NEVER expected to type.
Dana is Jewish so what? Why is it shocking she wants to defend Israel?

I think US politicians need to shut up about the Israeli and Palestinian conflict and handle business. That goes for Dana and Rashida.
Last edited by MotorCityRadioFreak on Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:27 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:55 am
I don't know, as wacked out as her comments are, everyone has right to an opinion. I don't think we should be wasting clock cycles on censure. I would have voted present.
So would I.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:19 am

zzand wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:11 am
Hamas doesn't care about human life and they have proven that. Would Israel use a nuke? I don't think it would be a first strike, only if one was launched at them.
Scary times we live in….

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic