Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Judge to decide to drop charges in false elector scheme

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MasterB

Re: Judge to decide to drop charges in false elector scheme

Post by MasterB » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:28 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:38 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:43 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:13 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:31 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:50 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:05 am
The Republicans put up some even worse candidates, didn't they?
Not in 2018.
Tom wasn't good enough I guess. Let's hope there's an abortion referendum in 2024 too...
If you read what I posted earlier in this thread, you'd see that I attributed the 2018 election to Trump's midterm election. Also, the next state election is 2026, not 2024, and Nessel is term-limited.
Sorry, 2026. Nessel isn't the only AG candidate who is on the correct side of crazy. There's another Democrat waiting to run in 2026.

Could you imagine how screwed up things would be if Matthew DePerno had won?
Therein lies the issue - if the Republicans had elected anyone that had wasn't completely crazy, Nessel would have been in trouble in the last election. Tom Leonard instead of DePerno would have likely swung the seat over to the Republican side. Hell, any three of the top spots could have easily flipped if the Republican party in Michigan wasn't being run by straight up idiots. We are stuck with Nessel's incompetence, due in no small part to the incompetence of Republicans.
That is why I wish that there was a primary for AG I got to believe that Tom Leonard would've beaten Matt DePerno in a primary. Tom would've beaten Dana last year in the midterm almost did it in 2018 he & John James were the only ones on GOP side that did well state wide. Dana Nessel worse AG in Michigan history I hope she doesn't run state wide ever again, and just becomes a slimy incompetent lawyer and will own a law firm. I'll just call 1-800 Call Sam if I need a slimy lawyer LOL :lol.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic