Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nessel Tries an new strategy to stop line 5.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Nessel Tries an new strategy to stop line 5.

Post by Matt » Sat May 20, 2023 10:01 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 8:52 am
They are grossly overstating the situation…. That site is propaganda in order to get it built.

Let’s use your Florida standard. Both Whitmer and Nessel were overwhelmingly re-elected while supporting blocking this. You seem to be on the wrong side of the issue as compared to most of the state. We are also absent this project having happened right now. The sky isn’t falling… nobody is dying in the streets… trains aren’t crashing and it doesn’t take 10 hours to get up 127 or 131 to the UP due to truck traffic.
Stop it. Line 5 had nothing to do with their election wins. The election was about abortion and abortion only.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat May 20, 2023 10:39 am

Matt wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 10:01 am
Rate This wrote:
They are grossly overstating the situation…. That site is propaganda in order to get it built.

Let’s use your Florida standard. Both Whitmer and Nessel were overwhelmingly re-elected while supporting blocking this. You seem to be on the wrong side of the issue as compared to most of the state. We are also absent this project having happened right now. The sky isn’t falling… nobody is dying in the streets… trains aren’t crashing and it doesn’t take 10 hours to get up 127 or 131 to the UP due to truck traffic.
Stop it. Line 5 had nothing to do with their election wins. The election was about abortion and abortion only.
So absent the abortion issue they would have been swept from office? Are you high?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun May 21, 2023 12:15 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 10:39 am
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:

So absent the abortion issue they would have been swept from office? Are you high?
Idk...I was usually pretty high by line 5 🤣

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 21, 2023 5:41 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 12:15 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 10:39 am
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Idk...I was usually pretty high by line 5 🤣
:rollin :rollin :rollin

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun May 21, 2023 9:38 am

Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:

I don't need any abortions, yet I maxed out my donation to Nessel. You live in the wastelands of Metro Detroit so trust me when I tell you that you don't understand this issue.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic