Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan poised to ban employers from firing workers for having abortions

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Round Six

Re: Michigan poised to ban employers from firing workers for having abortions

Post by Round Six » Wed May 17, 2023 7:16 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:37 am
If you read the article CAREFULLY - is that asking too much? - this is the legislature cleaning up laws and policies that are now unconstitutional with the passage of Proposal 3. So while there might not be a case of someone being fired, this isn't a "just in case" law. This is a legislature that is going thru the books and making sure the laws match up to the current Michigan constitution.
This isn't a critique of the Hunter Biden thread you started here a couple days ago. Honest mistake.
But just curious. Do you live in Michigan?

Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Sat May 20, 2023 12:47 pm

Round Six wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 7:16 pm
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
If you read the article CAREFULLY - is that asking too much? - this is the legislature cleaning up laws and policies that are now unconstitutional with the passage of Proposal 3. So while there might not be a case of someone being fired, this isn't a "just in case" law. This is a legislature that is going thru the books and making sure the laws match up to the current Michigan constitution.
This isn't a critique of the Hunter Biden thread you started here a couple days ago. Honest mistake.
I live rent free in the lives of those I torment and annoy. I reside in the nether realm of the interwebs. I exist in another dimension.

I live in the state of confusion and on the border of insanity. And they haven't fixed the damn roads here either.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat May 20, 2023 1:30 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 12:47 pm
Round Six wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 7:16 pm
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
I live rent free in the lives of those I torment and annoy. I reside in the nether realm of the interwebs. I exist in another dimension.

I live in the state of confusion and on the border of insanity. And they haven't fixed the damn roads here either.
That last part drives you nuts doesn’t it?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat May 20, 2023 5:00 pm

Our roads are pretty good outside Detroit metro.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic