Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A great day in Michigan

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: A great day in Michigan

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:20 pm

keto wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:12 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:05 pm
keto wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:07 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:05 am
keto wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:55 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:34 am
There are consequences IF YOU ARE INVOLVED. If you’re a bystander there are no consequences if you move on.
Incorrect.

"A passenger can be found guilty of failing to stop and render aid if the passenger urges, convinces, or persuades the driver to flee the scene. If the driver is later found guilty of failing to render assistance, a passenger who urged the driver to leave can also be found guilty."

The bystanding passengers age just as responsible as the involved driver. Dang, I love proving you wrong!

So, it's clear that if you were in the North, you would have thought slavery was just fine in the South because "it's none of your business."

If you lived outside of Hitler's Germany, you would have allowed the holocaust because "it's none of your business."

And, you celebrate the tens of millions of deaths (mostly of black babies) because "it's none of your business."

I, on the other hand, will not stand idly by even if you think it's "none of my business." Right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of whether I'm involved.
I never said a passenger in the car. Reading is fundamental. You lose.
You didn't have to.

Bystander: a person who is present at an event or incident but does not take part.

Still batting 1000.
By being in the crash they have taken part in the event… which is the crash. .000 for you.
They had nothing to do with it and fulfill the description of bystander, which you used.

I’m running out of room for my tallies.
Are you counting tallies from your previous accounts, stored here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=38

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:44 pm

He gets it completely wrong no matter which iteration. Fantastic.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:16 pm

It IS a great day in Michigan. 77 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:07 pm

keto wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:02 pm
It's been said that it's more important to be kind than right.

Lucky for you I'm both.
On behalf of all Buzzboard users both home and abroad, your benevolence is truly appreciated.

I am currently sitting in an emergency waiting room. My Big Dummy Buddy cut his finger sharpening a chain saw. So I may post more merriment while I wait until they are done stitching him up.
Last edited by Round Six on Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:16 pm

keto wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:09 pm
Round Six wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:07 pm
keto wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:02 pm
It's been said that it's more important to be kind than right.

Lucky for you I'm both.
On behalf of all Buzzboard users both home and abroad, your benevolence is truly appreciated.
I appreciate the commendation. If I’ve reached just one person it’s all been worth it.
I may be a lone voice but I shower you with platitudes.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic