Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Murder of Jude Walton

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
lidoshuffle

The Murder of Jude Walton

Post by lidoshuffle » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:54 pm

The horror, panic and despair this woman must have endured before she was brutally murdered after being raped, I cannot imagine as she was hoping someone would come to her rescue....
This is why Sex Offender Registries are useless and do not protect the public, it sure didn't protect Miss Walton, in her own home...
This POS never should have been out of prison into society...he is on the MSOR, which is a political tool used by politicians to thump their chests and say..."look at me I am protecting your children vote for me"
Tell that to Jude Walton....
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 122787007/

Sex Offender Registries protect no one...except a politician's career....

Mega Hertz

Re: The Murder of Jude Walton

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:16 pm

Why is it the honest people that make an honest mistake, those who try and work real hard, who are generally law abiding citizens that fuck up get nailed, but guys like this are always catching a break? It probably annoys me more because of someone we deal with that gets chance after chance after chance after chance and thumbs his nose at the court and is never in any trouble. It frustrates the shit outta me and it's always someone innocent that gets fucked over, or in this case, loses their life.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

paul8539

Re: The Murder of Jude Walton

Post by paul8539 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:59 am

She was on some sort of police investigation commission. Maybe he was trying to send the police a message about his thoughts of the commission.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic