Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

‘I don't want to run for president,' Whitmer shuts down White House run

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

Re: ‘I don't want to run for president,' Whitmer shuts down White House run

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:58 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:54 pm
Shit. Wrong forum.
How do you confuse your buzzboard profile with your squirt.org profile?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:07 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:58 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Shit. Wrong forum.
Vaild question David

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:33 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Shit. Wrong forum.
It's Grindr and shut up.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:33 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:07 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Shit. Wrong forum.
Vaild question David
Eh, we need a little goofiness and levity sometimes.

-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:12 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:33 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Shit. Wrong forum.
It's Grindr and shut up.
I'm too old for Grindr. I remember when age was my competitive advantage at the bodyzone when it first opened. Now its like a sauna for the guys playing Santa Claus at the mall :(.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:34 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:12 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Shit. Wrong forum.
It's Grindr and shut up.
I'm too old for Grindr. I remember when age was my competitive advantage at the bodyzone when it first opened. Now its like a sauna for the guys playing Santa Claus at the mall :(.
That place is the stuff of nightmares. I do know of my younger friends that go there.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:10 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:34 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Shit. Wrong forum.
It's Grindr and shut up.
That place is the stuff of nightmares. I do know of my younger friends that go there.
Grindr? Or squirt.org?

-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:11 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:10 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Shit. Wrong forum.
It's Grindr and shut up.
Grindr? Or squirt.org?
This place

https://www.yelp.com/biz/body-zone-detroit

Check the reviews:
Very very trashy, and ur always sure to leave with an STD or 2... expensive for a quick fu k... mostly old and fat men who are very disgusting looking.. the evil vibe of the building can be felt for like a one block radius around it... only place worse i could think of would be Gigi's (where i know many men who have been raped)
The place is 19 years old however it has switched owners I believe...there is a nice hot tub on the weekends, leather night College night blackout night blackout nights and Friday/Saturdays are the busiest and best when it comes to the crowed or experience(s) that you may be needing wanting desiring. They stopped charging for some small and or not so big type of things like extra towels or bigger towels. DO NOTE that they do not like to "offer" bigger towels for some reason ... so if you want one make sure to ask because otherwise anyone and everyone will get a standard towel. Also DO NOTE again that if and when you call to see how busy they are, they will flat out no matter what tell you that they are "busy" "we are always busy" or even fib about the number of guests that are there.
Overall, it ain't bad. It was kinda weird going to TNT in its heyday and having all the old jewish guys hint that they would pay you to lotion them up, but it's a lot better than Triple Bonus was in it's short run. They literally just took a bar and half-ass stripped it and just said "here guys go have anon sex!" The only upside was the poker set they left at the circle table. When they opened the maze upstairs, wew, thing's got weird.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:26 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:10 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Shit. Wrong forum.
It's Grindr and shut up.
Grindr? Or squirt.org?
Body Zone near 75 and McNichols deep in the gutter of Detroit. It’s probably where HIV first originated from in Michigan.
Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:11 am
[quote="Mega Hertz" post_id=720545 time=<a href="tel:1669349404">1669349404</a> user_id=9693]
[quote=MotorCityRadioFreak post_id=720543 time=<a href="tel:1669347245">1669347245</a> user_id=15378]
[quote=Neckbeard post_id=720542 time=<a href="tel:1669345932">1669345932</a> user_id=9015]
[quote="Mega Hertz" post_id=720530 time=<a href="tel:1669343594">1669343594</a> user_id=9693]
[quote=Neckbeard post_id=720523 time=<a href="tel:1669341519">1669341519</a> user_id=9015]
[quote="Mega Hertz" post_id=720521 time=<a href="tel:1669341261">1669341261</a> user_id=9693]
Shit. Wrong forum.
[/quote]

It's Grindr and shut up.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Grindr? Or squirt.org?
[/quote]
This place

https://www.yelp.com/biz/body-zone-detroit

Check the reviews:
Very very trashy, and ur always sure to leave with an STD or 2... expensive for a quick fu k... mostly old and fat men who are very disgusting looking.. the evil vibe of the building can be felt for like a one block radius around it... only place worse i could think of would be Gigi's (where i know many men who have been raped)
The place is 19 years old however it has switched owners I believe...there is a nice hot tub on the weekends, leather night College night blackout night blackout nights and Friday/Saturdays are the busiest and best when it comes to the crowed or experience(s) that you may be needing wanting desiring. They stopped charging for some small and or not so big type of things like extra towels or bigger towels. DO NOTE that they do not like to "offer" bigger towels for some reason ... so if you want one make sure to ask because otherwise anyone and everyone will get a standard towel. Also DO NOTE again that if and when you call to see how busy they are, they will flat out no matter what tell you that they are "busy" "we are always busy" or even fib about the number of guests that are there.
Overall, it ain't bad. It was kinda weird going to TNT in its heyday and having all the old jewish guys hint that they would pay you to lotion them up, but it's a lot better than Triple Bonus was in it's short run. They literally just took a bar and half-ass stripped it and just said "here guys go have anon sex!" The only upside was the poker set they left at the circle table. When they opened the maze upstairs, wew, thing's got weird.
[/quote]

Was TNT that place near 8 Mile and Greenfield on the Detroit side? Again, never been there, but I like reading some of the stories on the old cruising sites. And no, NEVER went. Gay entertainment is fascinating.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:32 am

Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:26 am
Was TNT that place near 8 Mile and Greenfield on the Detroit side? Again, never been there, but I like reading some of the stories on the old cruising sites. And no, NEVER went. Gay entertainment is fascinating.
Yea, it was. It's a short road between Southfield and Palmer Park, too!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:08 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:32 am
I remember hearing that they had a decent pool.

And also, I have heard from my friends that BZ had been around since the 80s. So, quite a bit longer than 2003.

Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:23 pm

Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:08 am
Neckbeard wrote:

And also, I have heard from my friends that BZ had been around since the 80s. So, quite a bit longer than 2003.
It had?? I remember it looking pretty new when I first stepped into it. Someone once described it looking like a submarine because of the paint.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:37 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:23 pm
Neckbeard wrote:

It had?? I remember it looking pretty new when I first stepped into it. Someone once described it looking like a submarine because of the paint.
I had heard they switched owners around that time. Really glad in a way that I never got into that shit in the 2000s or today for that matter. But HIV was still extremely life altering 20 years ago as compared to today. Obviously, nothing compared to the 80s. I don’t know why but I have gone on a research spree into AIDS history on YouTube.

Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:08 am

Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:37 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:23 pm
Neckbeard wrote:

I had heard they switched owners around that time. Really glad in a way that I never got into that shit in the 2000s or today for that matter. But HIV was still extremely life altering 20 years ago as compared to today. Obviously, nothing compared to the 80s. I don’t know why but I have gone on a research spree into AIDS history on YouTube.
I've heard they have a club in Lansing that admits women now. That place has to be a ticking timebomb unless they have security literally patrolling the halls.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:27 am

She shouldn't have even run for governor.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic