Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Future of GOP leadership in Michigan

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
teetoppz28

Re: Future of GOP leadership in Michigan

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:09 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:51 am
The shit pile near the top of the ticket for the GOP probably did him no favors.
Hey! Stop insulting shit piles!! :hat

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:05 am

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:32 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:10 am
Excellent opinion piece today from Mr. Finley:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/opini ... 747653007/
Behind a pay wall, as usual, but who cares?

Occasionally, Negative Nolan is on what now passes for local programming on WJR. To me, he sounds like the fired salesman, who's out on a ledge clutching his briefcase. Another sissy Republican who probably loves Mitch McConnell and friends, when he's not depressed.
Negative Nolan because he can't stand the cancer that is Donald Trump?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:26 am

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:59 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:05 am
Colonel Flagg wrote:
MWmetalhead wrote:

Occasionally, Negative Nolan is on what now passes for local programming on WJR. To me, he sounds like the fired salesman, who's out on a ledge clutching his briefcase. Another sissy Republican who probably loves Mitch McConnell and friends, when he's not depressed.
Not at all. Nolan has always been that way. But nice try, once again, in assuming that any criticism of entitled, establishment Republicans must have something to do with Trump.

Have fun at the next McConnell rally. Maybe John Boehner will show up, and have a good cry at the podium. It'll be fantastic. :rolleyes

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:06 pm

To be fair, Trump and his people have been all about bringing down "elites" and destroying the "establishment", so it is fair to think that any criticism is automatic support for Trump.

But at what point does HE become the "establishment"?

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:43 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:59 am
Matt wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:05 am
Colonel Flagg wrote:
MWmetalhead wrote:

Not at all. Nolan has always been that way. But nice try, once again, in assuming that any criticism of entitled, establishment Republicans must have something to do with Trump.

Have fun at the next McConnell rally. Maybe John Boehner will show up, and have a good cry at the podium. It'll be fantastic. :rolleyes
Any criticism would be related at the very least to Trumpism. That’s the faction that wants the establishment done away with.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:31 am

Donald Trump only cares about himself and wants to blow up the GOP and set them back for years to come rumors are that Trump may run as 3RD party if he doesn't get the GOP nom. Trump should go away I hope the charges do stick and DOJ charges Trump for Jan 6 which I believe is coming airtight and dotting the T's & I's before they charge Trump in my opinion.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:26 am

Dixon was not the right candidate for Governor this year. She is just the ones that right wing Republicans wanted, and right wingers outvoted the moderates. If we had a more moderate Republican, they would probably have won.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic