Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

No on Prop 3 Ads Lie; Roe is NOT Restored in MI

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MasterB

Re: No on Prop 3 Ads Lie; Roe is NOT Restored in MI

Post by MasterB » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:36 am

I voted yes I was undecided this was a very bad and worded prop in my opinion at the end of the day it's the women's right to choose and I thought it was going to pass anyways.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:52 am

It's going to be pretty hilarious when folks start realizing the unintended consequences of this amendment.

Should have actually read the whole thing before deciding on it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:11 am

km1125 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:52 am
It's going to be pretty hilarious when folks start realizing the unintended consequences of this amendment.

What if a lot of them did?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:07 am

km1125 wrote:

I did when I signed the petition. It's a great amendment. Choice regarding abortion and contraception are enshrined in the Constitution now. Deal with it.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:12 am

km1125 wrote:

I think a lot of Republicans didn't read it because, you know, it's too complicated.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:13 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:07 am
km1125 wrote:

I did when I signed the petition. It's a great amendment. Choice regarding abortion and contraception are enshrined in the Constitution now. Deal with it.
That won’t happen… now we will get a new amendment proposal every 2 years to make it illegal.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:19 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:13 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:07 am
km1125 wrote:

That won’t happen… now we will get a new amendment proposal every 2 years to make it illegal.
Right to Life Michigan has never successfully gotten a ballot initiative going. Look through history they certainly have tried and failed every time.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:25 am

RTL would have better luck flipping the state by nominating moderate Republicans like Calley. I doubt they will do it.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic