Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Poll reveals majority of Michiganders support gun control

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

Poll reveals majority of Michiganders support gun control

Post by Taco » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:10 pm

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Bryce

Re: Poll reveals majority of Michiganders support gun control

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:52 pm

This doesn't surprise me. Depending on what is meant by "gun control," I support it too. I think much more needs to be done to keep guns out of the hands of people that aren't legally allowed to posses them.

The vast majority of gun crime in the United States is committed by people possessing a gun illegally.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic