Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Anyone covering the debate tonight??

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Anyone covering the debate tonight??

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:51 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:26 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:46 am
MasterB wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:47 am
That is why Dixon's only ad should've gone and talked about COVID glad Dixon hit Bitchmer on COVID during the debate and I hope the money will come in for Dixon now with that great debate performance VS Bitchmer who she wishes it was a man and play the victim card love the GIF Big Grouch Bitchmer pissed off and not happy. She thought she had it in the bag and half-assed the debate and didn't take it seriously rope a dope method didn't work which is why she has the nickname of Bitchmer well she is a bitch and is not a good bitch at all.
Dixon isn’t running any ads at all.
Her campaign is not, but Michigan Republicans and Betsy DeVos are running several attack ads along with the NRCC.
That’s not exactly a great sign for a campaign to not be on the air.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:29 am

Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:24 pm
audiophile wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:39 am
Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:22 am
MasterB wrote:
That is why Dixon's only ad should've gone and talked about COVID glad Dixon hit Bitchmer on COVID during the debate and I hope the money will come in for Dixon now with that great debate performance VS Bitchmer who she wishes it was a man and play the victim card love the GIF Big Grouch Bitchmer pissed off and not happy. She thought she had it in the bag and half-assed the debate and didn't take it seriously rope a dope method didn't work which is why she has the nickname of Bitchmer well she is a bitch and is not a good bitch at all.
Hi Audio.
Hi MCRF - it's not me :rolleyes

Those words aren't even in my normal vocab...
No one believes that.
Why? You have a hard time believing there could more 5 conservatives on here? LOL

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:10 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:29 am
Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:24 pm
audiophile wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:39 am
Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:22 am
MasterB wrote:
Hi Audio.
Hi MCRF - it's not me :rolleyes

Those words aren't even in my normal vocab...
No one believes that.
Why? You have a hard time believing there could more 5 conservatives on here? LOL
No, I don’t believe you don’t cuss.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:02 pm

I do say Darn Krap Shoot.

Oh wait, that sort of describes Whitmer. :lol

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:56 pm

Whitmer said schools were only closed for three months. How does anybody believe a word she says?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:59 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:56 pm
Whitmer said schools were only closed for three months. How does anybody believe a word she says?
If I’m not mistaken when the 2020-21 school year began they started to slowly come back to in person learning. It was about 3 months from the initial shut down to the end of the 19-20 school year. So she misspoke.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:01 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:59 pm
Matt wrote:
If I’m not mistaken when the 2020-21 school year began they started to slowly come back to in person learning. It was about 3 months from the initial shut down to the end of the 19-20 school year. So she misspoke.
No, she lied. Got her ass handed to her again though.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:19 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:01 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:59 pm
Matt wrote:
No, she lied. Got her ass handed to her again though.
Dixon couldn’t hardly put a coherent sentence together at times.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic